موقد, فرن, موقد غاز, كانونجفف على موقد, حمى, سخن
Noun(1) a kitchen appliance used for cooking food(2) any heating apparatus
Verb(1) furnish with staves(2) burst or force (a hole
(1) He said a wood-burning stove , installed under the Allerton Castle chimney seven years ago, posed a greater fire risk than a coal fire and a flue liner would have cut that risk.(2) This led out into a courtyard where the wood for the stove was stored.(3) Corrie glanced over at the stove where her brother was busy preparing lunch and rolled her eyes.(4) The dishes were all done, stacked in the strainer, and the stove and countertop wiped clean.(5) There was a small TV monitor in the corner on the counter and a stove on the left of it.(6) The galley, easily accessible on the main deck, still has lidded pots on the stove , and in the engine-room tools hang in neat rows.(7) Griffin frowned and watched her as she began making coffee at the small counter by the white stove .(8) On the counter by the stove was the loaf of bread, a quarter of it missing.(9) All we had to do for fuel was to step outside the door of the hut and gather wood for our stove ; to this day, the slightest whiff of wood-smoke instantly takes me back to Bawdsey.(10) Return to the stove and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens a little.(11) As she came down the east stairs she saw her father standing at the counter by the stove spreading cream cheese on a bagel.(12) There are children out there that don't know you can buy the actual kernels and pop them, in a pan, on the stove .(13) During the cold weather each student was expected to have a sod of turf for the iron stove in the school.(14) Late night chefs in my house have two options when confronted with the daunting task of moving a hot pan from the stove to the countertop.(15) Remove it from the stove and strain out the mint, then pour it over the fruit and chill for several hours.(16) Keep high chairs, chairs, and playpens away from stoves and counters.
(1) stave :: هراوة
(2) camping stove :: موقد التخييم
(3) electric stove :: فرن كهربائي
(4) kitchen stove :: موقد المطبخ
(5) stove hood :: موقد غطاء محرك السيارة
(6) iron stove :: موقد الحديد
(7) kerosene stove :: موقد الكيروسين
(8) cooker stove :: موقد طبخ
1. oven ::
2. range ::
3. wood stove ::
4. wood-burning stove ::
موقد حرق الاخشاب
5. potbellied stove ::
8. stave in ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey. I didn't know
you were allowed to touch the STOVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
He also invented the Franklin STOVE,
bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
but we did find your underwear
in a pot on the STOVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Know how to work
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Arabic Dictionary: stove
Meaning and definitions of stove, translation in Arabic
language for stove with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stove in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stove'
What stove means in Arabic, stove meaning
in Arabic, stove
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stove in Arabic language.