لا يزال, مع ذلك, ثانية, على الرفم من, ما زال في السريرسكون, هدوء, صمت, صورة ساكنةلا يتحرك, هادئ, خامد, ساكن هامد, غير فوار, صامت, بلا حركةسكن, هدأ, رشح, أسكت
Noun(1) a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes(2) (poetic(3) an apparatus used for the distillation of liquids; consists of a vessel in which a substance is vaporized by heat and a condenser where the vapor is condensed(4) a plant and works where alcoholic drinks are made by distillation
Verb(1) make calm or still(2) cause to be quiet or not talk(3) lessen the intensity of or calm(4) make motionless
Adjective(1) not in physical motion(2) marked by absence of sound(3) (of a body of water(4) used of pictures; of a single or static photograph not presented so as to create the illusion of motion; or representing objects not capable of motion(5) not sparkling(6) free from noticeable current
Adverb(1) with reference to action or condition; without change, interruption, or cessation(2) despite anything to the contrary (usually preceding a concession(3) to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons, or still(4) without moving or making a sound
(1) The suprabatham from the temple loud speaker floated in the still air of the morning.(2) still, another week, another challenge(3) The best drinks for children are milk, which contains calcium, and still water.(4) The old boy may be on his last legs as a possible champion but he still knows how to make the opposition sweat.(5) Some younger trees were still standing, but leaves and small branches had been stripped off.(6) While much has been accomplished, there is still more work to be done as we rebuild from the nation's worst natural disaster.(7) there's still time(8) He felt compelled to show that China might still have a future as great as her past.(9) still another example is the 2012 trip(10) But the growth is still much less than last year with prices beginning to level out.(11) One big advantage of fishing above the dam is that it is still water and offers the opportunity to fish with a float.(12) The water is perfectly still , with no current, no wind and hardly a ripple for waves.(13) Their boss had claimed beforehand that Liverpool can still win the title.(14) On both rivers and still waters, fish will eat this fly and the tying for this pattern is very simple.(15) The mansions still stand, but the mines have closed and the town has declined.(16) there's still another reason
(1) still here :: لا يزال هنا
(2) still life :: باق على قيد الحياة
(3) but still :: لكن مازال
(4) stand still :: تراوح مكانها
(5) still water :: مياه راكدة
(6) still sick :: لا زال مريضا
(7) still not :: لا يزال لا
(8) still young :: لا يزال صغيرا
(9) sit still :: تقف مكتوفة الايدى
(10) be still :: ابقى مكانك
2. quiet ::
3. calm ::
4. silent ::
5. static ::
6. up to this time ::
حتى هذا الوقت
7. nevertheless ::
8. stock-still ::
الأسهم لا تزال
9. even ::
12. distillery ::
13. quiet ::
14. abate ::
15. relieve ::
16. shut up ::
1. boisterous ::
2. loud ::
3. noisy ::
4. raucous ::
5. rip-roaring ::
6. rowdy ::
7. tumultuous ::
8. unquiet ::
instill, instilled, instills, still, stilled, stiller, stillest, stilling, stillness, stills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I still don\'t care.
I still don\'t care.
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
I STILL don't care.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
but Penny would STILL
live across from him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
...but on a more serious note,
it's 8:13 and we're STILL not playing "Halo."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Still sounds like
a lot of unnecessary touching.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Arabic Dictionary: still
Meaning and definitions of still, translation in Arabic
language for still with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of still in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'still'
What still means in Arabic, still meaning
in Arabic, still
definition, examples and pronunciation
of still in Arabic language.