لزج, دبق, صعب المراس, شائك, صعب, بغيض, نيق, لصوق
Adjective(1) having the sticky properties of an adhesive(2) moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body(3) hot or warm and humid(4) hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment, or embarrassing or difficult(5) covered with an adhesive material
(1) After rubbing them against the bumpy bark, I had covered them in a pungent sticky sap, designed to protect the trees from the tendency to rot in such a wet environment.(2) If the weather is sticky , it is humid and not particularly pleasant.(3) Provide some bowls of water to drop sticky utensils in as you go.(4) Constantly changing both the copy and imagery on your site helps maintain the sticky factor, which helps to bring visitors back to your site time and again.(5) Right after we came ashore, we felt the sticky , humid air of the land hit our faces.(6) I no longer cared if something sticky and messy got in it - what use was there in worrying about my hair, when the rest of the world was being threatened?(7) Once we had a food project and I made a sticky mess of a cake.(8) Horoscopes in particular must be the original sticky content, keeping your visitors coming back day after day or week after week.(9) In the last number of weeks a sticky coating has been painted on to the roof and the top of the walls.(10) Alas, as a woman with two lives, such situations soon become rather sticky .(11) The best thing about the site is that it provides an exceptionally sticky , single point of access for all things on the web concerning Ireland.(12) I couldn't help but notice how cool and dry Rick's hand felt, not moist and sticky .(13) History is the eventual arbiter for all that is argued in the sticky , sweaty months of summer.(14) The dough will be firm but moist, and a bit sticky to the touch.(15) Patients often feel cool, yet clammy or sticky to touch, and sometimes have dilated hand veins.(16) Traffic at the Survivor site spikes during that program, with the average viewer clicking around for a very sticky 30 minutes.
(1) sticky tape :: شريط لاصق
(2) sticky note :: ملاحظة خفيفة
(3) sticky rice :: أرز لزج
(4) sticky situation :: موقف حرج
(5) sticky rice cake :: كعكة الأرز لزجة
(6) sticky mess :: الفوضى لزجة
(7) sticky wicket :: بوابة صغيرة لزجة
(8) sticky finger :: إصبع لزجة
2. glutinous ::
3. humid ::
4. awkward ::
5. steamy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...served with a teriyaki glaze
and STICKY rice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
That was a big STICKY mess...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
That is STICKY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
around your loud, STICKY babies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Mom's brakes are very STICKY...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Arabic Dictionary: sticky
Meaning and definitions of sticky, translation in Arabic
language for sticky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sticky in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sticky'
What sticky means in Arabic, sticky meaning
in Arabic, sticky
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sticky in Arabic language.