بخار, قوة دافعة, باخرة سفرتبخر, بخر, فتح قلبه, إنطلق بسرعة, طبخ بالبخار, نفس عن غضبه
بخارعلى البخارسفينة بخاريةالبواخرتبخيرستندفعباخرةالبواخرمشبع بالبخار
Noun(1) water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
Verb(1) travel by means of steam power(2) emit steam(3) rise as vapor(4) get very angry(5) clean by means of steaming(6) cook something by letting steam pass over it
(1) The water is recycled and reused, but it is still a very costly method of extraction because it takes a lot of natural gas to create steam .(2) In these cases, well operators sometime use a steam drive, or continuous steam injection, to force the oil out.(3) Matt moved to the front of the car and picked up the hood to unleash another huge cloud of white steam .(4) If a pipe breaks, the 500 degree water would blow off as steam , tearing off plant insulation and coatings.(5) The intense steam of the shower condensed on the glass door of the stall, only the outline of her body visible, as Ethan stepped in to the bathroom.(6) If you were the steam of a boiling pot of water and you hit the wall, the wall would be so cool that you would quickly become a liquid.(7) leave the mussels to steam(8) To cook raw chestnuts, you can either roast, steam , or boil them - or throw them in a rice cooker like I did this time around.(9) When steam and later compressed air were available for drilling the holes and dressing the quarry blocks, the use of granite proliferated.(10) Once the campaign gathered steam , the Trust had to take an interest in the matter, and found that its first lines of defence were inadequate to it.(11) Sometimes we choose to steam our vegetables, sautÔö£┬« them in some olive oil or mix them with our salad greens.(12) There are no boilers, no engine and no remains of auxiliary machinery or steam pipes, just a big gap in the middle of the wreck left by some long-forgotten salvage company.(13) Internal combustion engined vehicles were converted to run on steam or gas and had contraptions attached that made them look more akin to vehicles in Star Wars.(14) The Dum ki Kumbh, stir-fried button mushrooms steam cooked in a traditional Kashmiri gravy.(15) But every one or two minutes, the placid water erupts in an explosion of mud, followed by a plume of white steam .(16) The most important category is the generation of electric power from geothermal steam .
(1) steam engine :: محرك بخاري
(2) steam room :: غرفة البخار
(3) steam turbine :: توربينات البخار
(4) steam iron :: مكواة بخاري
(5) steam power :: قوة البخار
(6) steam boiler :: المراجل البخارية
(7) let off steam :: طلق البخار
(8) blow off steam :: يروح عن نفسه
(9) steam train :: قطار بخاري
(10) steam generator :: مولد البخار
1. water vapor ::
2. condensation ::
3. mist ::
4. haze ::
5. fog ::
6. moisture ::
steam, steamed, steamer, steamers, steaming, steams, steamship, steamships, steamy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...the STEAM tunnels below this access point
should be the closest analog to the mines.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
...take a STEAM, get a massage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Okay, but that excuse
is running out of STEAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
or just blow off some STEAM,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Arabic Dictionary: steam
Meaning and definitions of steam, translation in Arabic
language for steam with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steam in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'steam'
What steam means in Arabic, steam meaning
in Arabic, steam
definition, examples and pronunciation
of steam in Arabic language.