ثابت, مستقر, منتظم, راسخ, معتدل, صريح, رصين, حازم, هادئ, موثوق, وطيداستقر, ثبت, كبح, خضع, صان, عاشر, وقر, تعقل, هدأ, عقل, إستعاد توازنه, إستعاد ثقته بنفسه, تماسكالرفيق الدائم
Noun(1) a person loved by another person
Verb(1) make steady(2) support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
Adjective(1) not subject to change or variation especially in behavior(2) not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall(3) securely in position; not shaky(4) marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable(5) relating to a person who does something regularly(6) not easily excited or upset
Adverb(1) in a steady manner
(1) Even the only steady job the man's ever had reflects his need to be moving - he was a bush pilot, flying supplies and people in and out of civilization in Northern Quebec.(2) ├ö├ç├┐Stay still,├ö├ç├û she said, and held her face steady firmly with one hand.(3) None of them wanted to move, especially Charlie who had a steady girlfriend and wanted to stay with her.(4) John's gaze was steady and unblinking as he stared into his daughter's blazing eyes.(5) I know someone who quit their steady job once because they thought selling property was a breeze and a lot more lucrative than what they were doing.(6) You also know to hang on until the boat is steady again.(7) Could it be really possible that they haven't considered all the merits of having a steady (not necessarily permanent) boyfriend.(8) I kept my voice steady , but I wasn't even fooling myself, let alone Aaron.(9) He replied rather quickly as he tried to keep the ship steady .(10) Nevertheless, the market continues to welcome a steady stream of fresh punters looking to beat a tracker and join me in the quest for stock market riches.(11) I had a good job with a steady income and a great place to live in.(12) Josaitis fixes the audience with her steady gaze.(13) My boyfriend at the time was not in a steady job and was confused as well.(14) Commercial shipping has picked up after a quieter January with a steady flow of ships delivering in the port.(15) ├ö├ç├┐There will be a time for grieving later,├ö├ç├û he said, trying to keep his voice steady .(16) It's been a couple of months and I've moved on, no steady girlfriend but I've been out several times and enjoyed myself.
(1) steady state :: حالة مستقرة
(2) steady flow :: تدفق ثابت
(3) steady job :: وظيفة ثابتة
(4) steady progress :: تقدم منتظم
(5) go steady :: الذهاب ثابتة
(6) steady growth :: نمو مطرد
(7) hold steady :: ثابتا
(8) steady hand :: يد ثابتة
(9) steady supply :: إمدادات ثابتة
1. stable ::
3. fixed ::
4. sensible ::
5. constant ::
6. regular ::
7. firm ::
8. steadfast ::
9. sweetheart ::
10. stabilize ::
11. calm ::
12. brace ::
1. disloyal ::
2. faithless ::
3. fickle ::
4. inconstant ::
5. perfidious ::
6. recreant ::
7. treacherous ::
8. unfaithful ::
9. untrue ::
steadies, steady, steadying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I will be as good to you as he ever was.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
STEADY as a--
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
But trust me,
you don't want it for a STEADY diet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
...who is STEADY in the face of danger,
so I recommend an unsafe environment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Arabic Dictionary: steady
Meaning and definitions of steady, translation in Arabic
language for steady with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steady in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'steady'
What steady means in Arabic, steady meaning
in Arabic, steady
definition, examples and pronunciation
of steady in Arabic language.