نشاء, الترسم, التمسك بالرسميات, أسلوب متكلف, قوةنشى
Noun(1) a complex carbohydrate found chiefly in seeds, fruits, tubers, roots and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice; an important foodstuff and used otherwise especially in adhesives and as fillers and stiffeners for paper and textiles(2) a commercial preparation of starch that is used to stiffen textile fabrics in laundering
Verb(1) stiffen with starch
(1) Insulin is a hormone needed to convert sugar, starch and other foods into energy needed for daily life.(2) Indeed, some athletes have found success in reducing their intake of starch and replacing it with high-protein foods.(3) A basic meal comprises a starch food, preferably soft or hard taro, tapioca, or rice, and a protein food, normally fish.(4) There is no meat (apart from fish) no bread, protein, starch , carbohydrates├ö├ç┬¬ nothing but leaves, nuts and berries.(5) Enzymatically, amylase breaks starch into maltose and glucose.(6) A little spray starch with the iron will help too.(7) The Minor test involves painting the affected area of the skin with iodine solution and after allowing time for drying, dusting the area with starch powder.(8) This plant has a wide distribution in tropical Africa and is an important source of starch and protein for Africans.(9) The starch stored in natural plant sugars is harvested and then the sugar is fermented into lactic acid.(10) From these results, it was proposed that sucrose metabolism following rapid starch degradation plays an important role in energy production and growth of pondweed turions under anoxia.(11) At this point in time, his evening suit was wrinkled, although it was normally pressed and stiff with starch .(12) Fold the vanilla, vinegar, and potato starch into the egg white mixture.(13) One can also get various varieties of soaps, bleaching powders, starch powder and different varieties of pickles made by the self-employment units funded by the Khadi board.(14) This decrease of invertase activities resulted in a decreased hexose: sucrose ratio accompanied by starch and protein deposition.(15) The starch and cellulose powder used in Z Corp's 3D Printers also works very well.(16) If protein foods are eaten with starch , six or more hours are needed depending on the type of protein.
(1) corn starch :: نشا الذرة
(2) potato starch :: نشا البطاطس
(3) tapioca starch :: التابيوكا النشا
(4) modified starch :: تعديل النشا
(5) cassava starch :: نشا الكسافا
1. amylum ::
starch, starched, starches, starchily, starching, starchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Starch absorbs fluid...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
That's gotta put some STARCH
in the upper flermin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
Staleness is caused
by crystallization of the STARCH...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
It's just corn STARCH and water.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
corn flour, wheat STARCH,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Arabic Dictionary: starch
Meaning and definitions of starch, translation in Arabic
language for starch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of starch in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'starch'
What starch means in Arabic, starch meaning
in Arabic, starch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of starch in Arabic language.