مرحلة, مسرح, طور, منصة, درجة, فترة, إخراج مسرحي, علي مراحل, رصيف الميناء, طبقة صاروخ, سقالة للعمالدخل المسرح, خرج المسرحية, خرج العمل المسرحي, نظم, خطف طائرة
Noun(1) any distinct time period in a sequence of events(2) a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process(3) a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience(4) the theater as a profession (usually `the stage'(5) a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns(6) a section or portion of a journey or course(7) any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something(8) a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
Verb(1) perform (a play(2) plan, organize, and carry out (an event
(1) Air traffic controllers threatened to stage a partial strike if their demands were not considered.(2) Writing was a consistent part of Launder's career and he wrote for the stage and radio, as well as for cinema.(3) They also question the idea that the state is the main actor on the world political stage , although they do not deny that it is important.(4) Later, she was heard asking everyone to explain where she went wrong while performing on stage .(5) It was due to make a circuit of Earth before separating from the second stage of the rocket 90 minutes after launch.(6) I might add though, that I feel rejuvenated as a result of being back on the stage .(7) Strange, then, that he should all but abandon poetry in his twenties, and concentrate his efforts on writing for the stage .(8) The potential of using this psychological ground as part of a stage for political action has been known for some time.(9) she exited the public stage(10) the final stage of the race(11) How do you adapt George Orwell's famous memoir of the Spanish civil war for the stage ?(12) Both the wafer stage and reticle stage float on air bearings and move with linear motors.(13) the Oxfordian stage(14) The next stage in this federal structure would be politics at a state level.(15) Although they stage the same play, the performance is different each night.(16) But this was a scene playing on the international stage , for the world to behold.
(1) the stage :: المسرح
(2) at this stage :: في هذه المرحلة
(3) stage direction :: الإ رشادات المسرحية
(4) first stage :: المرحلة الأولى
(5) stage directions :: الإخراج المسرحي
(6) early stage :: مرحلة مبكرة
(7) stage manager :: مدير المسرح
(8) initial stage :: المرحلة الأولية
(9) main stage :: المسرح الرئيسي
1. phase ::
2. part ::
3. platform ::
4. theater ::
5. scene ::
6. leg ::
7. stagecoach ::
مركبة جياد عمومية في خط نظامي
8. level ::
10. organize ::
11. arrange ::
12. represent ::
stage, staged, stages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
would you want to share the
STAGE with a sexy-ass astronaut?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
should be on a STAGE in
Stockholm when you're saying...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
...as to say that I represent
a distinct new STAGE in humankind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
The book says at this
STAGE of the pregnancy
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
for STAGE two of our plan.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: stage
Meaning and definitions of stage, translation in Arabic
language for stage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stage in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stage'
What stage means in Arabic, stage meaning
in Arabic, stage
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stage in Arabic language.