مربع, تربيعي, مربع تقريبا, مربع قائم الزاوية, عريض جدا, سوي, جانبي, باتمربع, ساحة, ميدان, تربيع, زاوية قائمة, أمين, قطعة شبه مكعبة, مطعم الضباط, الكوس زاوية النجارربع, انسجم, رشا, سدد حسابا, قسم الي مربعات, ضبط, صفى حسابه, عادل نتيجة المباراة, وقف منتصبا, واجه, وقف وجها لوجه, وازنبأمانة, صراحة, بقوة, على زاوية قائمة, باتا, وجها لوجه
Noun(1) (geometry(2) the product of two equal terms(3) an open area at the meeting of two or more streets(4) something approximating the shape of a square(5) someone who doesn't understand what is going on(6) a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views(7) any artifact having a shape similar to a plane geometric figure with four equal sides and four right angles(8) a hand tool consisting of two straight arms at right angles; used to construct or test right angles
Verb(1) make square(2) raise to the second power(3) cause to match, as of ideas or acts(4) position so as to be square(5) be compatible with(6) pay someone and settle a debt(7) turn the paddle; in canoeing(8) turn the oar, while rowing
Adjective(1) having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle(2) characterized by honesty and fairness(3) providing abundant nourishment(4) leaving no balance(5) without evasion or compromise(6) rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
Adverb(1) in a straight direct way(2) in a square shape(3) firmly and solidly
(1) Here, too, the facts are hard to square with the argument.(2) The floor of the porch is covered in green 12-inch square slate tiles.(3) I flicked my red pen at him, hitting him square in the chest.(4) In 1998 the site owners refurbished 30 units on the site, covering about 3100 square metres.(5) They were clinging to a rock about 4 metres square and barely one metre above the sea.(6) She was wearing a plain tweedy suit with a simple square pendant of some purple gem.(7) Most of the competition entries were conventional square buildings - very few had any softening of their lines.(8) In 15 years, the average American home has grown by almost eight square meters.(9) At present our sports hall is tiny - about nine metres square .(10) How can I square my urge to support her with the fact that she has behaved so badly?(11) It's hard to square this with the photographs that are regularly splashed across the fashion press: she always looks too perfect to be real.(12) He has a square jaw, a scar above his top lip and a gold stud in his left nostril.(13) His office is a five metres square room reached down a long corridor, one floor above the concourse at London's Euston station.(14) You can't omit people and then act like we'll just start like everything is square and even when, in fact, it was not and is not.(15) But with six million square miles of ocean, drug runners often elude authorities.(16) Then mark the ends of the joists at this point and draw a line across them with a combination square .
(1) square root :: الجذر التربيعي
(2) square foot :: قدم مربع
(3) square meter :: متر مربع
(4) main square :: الميدان الرئيسي
(5) square feet :: قدم مكعب
(6) square mile :: ميل مربع
(7) square meters :: متر مربع
(8) town square :: ساحة البلدة
(9) square kilometer :: كيلو متر مربع
(10) square bracket :: قوس مربع
1. quadrilateral ::
2. level ::
3. fair ::
4. old-fashioned ::
5. straight ::
6. solid ::
7. straightforward ::
8. squarely ::
9. market square ::
11. public square ::
12. foursquare ::
شخصيات قصص الابطال الخارقين
13. lame ::
14. square toes ::
15. agree ::
16. level ::
17. pay ::
18. resolve ::
19. square up ::
20. feather ::
square, squared, squarely, squareness, squares, squaring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does SQUARE dancing with my sister...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
There are 10,000 SQUARE meters here.
Who knows where the heck she is?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
She performs at the theater
in Sheelba Square.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
I remember seeing them put up a new tower
at Torrhen's Square in a summer.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
the SQUARE footage of her back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: square
Meaning and definitions of square, translation in Arabic
language for square with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of square in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'square'
What square means in Arabic, square meaning
in Arabic, square
definition, examples and pronunciation
of square in Arabic language.