ربيع, نابض, نبع, زنبرك, وثب, قفزة, انطلاقة, مورد, النابضية الرجوعيةربيعي, نابضي مزود بنوابضوثب, نبت, انطلق, قفز, ظهر, انبثق, برز, طفر, ارتفع, نزع, شق, أطلق سراح, نهض فجأة, استعجل, إنفجر ضاحكا, فجر لغما
Noun(1) the season of growth(2) a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed(3) a natural flow of ground water(4) a point at which water issues forth(5) the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length(6) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
Verb(1) move forward by leaps and bounds(2) develop into a distinctive entity(3) spring back; spring away from an impact(4) develop suddenly(5) produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
(1) In spring , it bears masses of pale pink, vanilla-scented blooms.(2) He jumped into the air as if a spring propelled him from the ground.(3) spring is coming(4) Generally, the more twist in the carpet yarns, the more spring , which hides footprints.(5) Valerie heard sounds of the forest, the chirping of birds and the tinkling of water from a nearby spring .(6) With a spring , he jumped out of the alleyway and hoofed it back to his apartment.(7) Some species provide beautiful displays of color for short periods in the spring or fall.(8) in spring the garden is a feast of blossom(9) The club need to carry out renovations in the spring to ensure the building is fit for use throughout next season.(10) he might spring a few pennies more(11) Rossiter watched him, as lithe and graceful as ever, his slim form like a coiled spring and ready to explode with energy at any moment.(12) spring is in the air(13) the president sought to spring the hostages(14) They hid behind the doorway and listened, preparing to spring out and attack if needed.(15) Planting potted roses is relatively easy, as long as you do your planting in the spring after any chance of a frost is long past.(16) thermal spring
(1) spring break :: استراحة الربيع
(2) hot spring :: ربيع حار
(3) spring up :: تتشكل
(4) spring water :: مياه النبع
(5) in spring :: في الربيع
(6) spring onion :: بصل الربيع
(7) in the spring :: في الربيع
(8) box spring :: مربع الربيع
(9) to spring :: إلى الربيع
(10) spring roll :: لفة الربيع
1. leap ::
طفرة - قفزه
3. buoyancy ::
4. source ::
5. origin ::
6. give ::
8. springtime ::
9. natural spring ::
10. leap ::
طفرة - قفزه
11. fly ::
12. originate ::
13. appear suddenly ::
15. take form ::
16. ricochet ::
spring, springily, springing, springlike, springs, springy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Can't we just postpone it till the SPRING?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
And her kisses were warmer than SPRING
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
...intended to guard the life essences
of the plants until SPRING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Once, I got through an entire SPRING break
with nothing but a long T-shirt and a belt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
the International Space Station
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: spring
Meaning and definitions of spring, translation in Arabic
language for spring with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spring in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spring'
What spring means in Arabic, spring meaning
in Arabic, spring
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spring in Arabic language.