روح, كحول, حيوية, شبح, روح معنوية, شخصية, شجاعة, نفس روح, مسكر, مزاج عقلي أو نفسي, شخص, نشاطرفع المعنويات, خطف خفية
Noun(1) the vital principle or animating force within living things(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character(4) any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible(5) the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection(6) the intended meaning of a communication(7) animation and energy in action or expression(8) an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
Verb(1) infuse with spirit
(1) He rejects the use of force, as inapplicable to the ├ö├ç├┐fierce spirit of liberty├ö├ç├û prevailing in the English colonies.(2) And it started out like that, and there wasn't a lot of truth in it, but there was a lot of spirit of adventure about the whole interview.(3) we seek a harmony between body and spirit(4) The greatest enemy in York was not the Tories but the ├ö├ç├┐prevailing spirit of apathy├ö├ç├û, he told them.(5) Some attempts are being made to bring the spirit of individual sport and glory back to its roots with the Nemean Games, a worthy but only partial successful attempt.(6) The mind, the psyche, the soul, the spirit - call it what you will - also has to be returned to some sort of equilibrium.(7) Horatio speaks to the spirit , but the ghost stalks away in silence.(8) Kanyu is the essence of feng shui; feng shui without kanyu is like a body without a spirit .(9) It is my hope that people respond to the spirit of hate, wherever it appears, by renewing their commitment to the long and difficult task of healing and reconciliation.(10) He believed we are each comprised of body, spirit , and soul.(11) Ujjal Dossanjh is certainly the man who epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit of Indian community in Canada.(12) Tzaer had never been religious, but he had read and heard enough about it to recognize the dragon as a manifestation of the shadow spirit , Khorthage.(13) Together, they deliver a stunning set - full of energy, spirit and skill, and far in excess of anything which we might have imagined from a support act.(14) I think it's really time for America to return to that spirit of community, and that has to be done in a bipartisan way.(15) his visitors admired his spirit and good temper(16) Mr Charles Fricker, well known for his shows with trained Alsatians, is the moving spirit behind the idea.
(1) free spirit :: الروح الحرة
(2) team spirit :: روح الفريق
(3) the spirit :: الروح
(4) evil spirit :: روح شريرة
(5) spirit away :: أبعد خفية
(6) fighting spirit :: روح قتالية
(7) kindred spirit :: روح طيبة
(8) entrepreneurial spirit :: روح المبادرة
(9) school spirit :: روح المدرسة
(10) methylated spirit :: روح ميثليته
1. soul ::
2. ghost ::
3. attitude ::
4. mood ::
5. morale ::
6. ethos ::
7. courage ::
8. enthusiasm ::
11. heart ::
13. smell ::
14. intent ::
15. inspirit ::
spirit, spirited, spiriting, spiritless, spirits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in the name of the Father and of the Son and
of the Holy Spirit.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Monks. "Come Creator Spirit...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Unless, of course,
the Holy Spirit moves you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
more interested in robbery and plunder
than in matters of the SPIRIT.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
That's the SPIRIT, Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
English to Arabic Dictionary: spirit
Meaning and definitions of spirit, translation in Arabic
language for spirit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spirit in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spirit'
What spirit means in Arabic, spirit meaning
in Arabic, spirit
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spirit in Arabic language.