فترة, سحر, فتنة, دوخة, نومة خفيفة, رقيةسحر, تهجى, وضح, قرأ ببطء يتهجى, تناوب العمل, إستراح فترة, تعلم التهجئة
تعويذةسحرتوضيحكتاب لتعليم التهجيةالمتهجونالإملائيةهجاءنوبات
Noun(1) a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by(2) a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else(3) a period of indeterminate length (usually short(4) a verbal formula believed to have magical force
Verb(1) orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of(2) indicate or signify(3) write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word(4) relieve (someone(5) place under a spell(6) take turns working
(1) He was almost contented when Maura cast a spell on the gates, giving them even more strength.(2) The variable that promised to spell disaster for Iowa farmers was the high seed costs associated with GM crops.(3) My mother died shortly after I became ten, I'm not sure what disease she had acquired, but I think Giselle must have cast a spell on her.(4) I want to get away from racing for a spell(5) Taukat showed his agreement by muttering the words of a spell and conjuring a cloud of acid rain over the unsuspecting targets.(6) a spell is laid on the door to prevent entry(7) While you're at it, try and decipher what the letters spell out.(8) He holds a formidable spell over Esperanza and controls her until she wises up and leaves him to pursue her career.(9) It doesn't happen very much and usually only lasts for a short spell .(10) When things don't go as planned, debt can spell trouble.(11) a spell of greenhouse work(12) In April, 1986, after a short spell managing a pub in Finglas, north Dublin, the Nevins opened Jack White's.(13) the plans would spell disaster for the economy(14) Slow economic times don't have to spell disaster for your business.(15) Klynan cast a spell on the rocks and they turned red and burned.(16) He stood there stupidly, under the spell of that single word.
(1) spell check :: التدقيق الإملائي
(2) spell out :: توضيح
(3) cast a spell :: أطلق تعويذة
(4) dry spell :: موجة الجفاف
(5) cold spell :: موجة البرد
(6) dizzy spell :: بدوار
(7) break the spell :: كسر الإملائي
(8) put a spell :: وضع نوبة
(9) magic spell :: تعويذة سحرية
1. incantation ::
2. influence ::
3. period ::
4. bout ::
5. patch ::
6. turn ::
منعطف أو دور
7. magic spell ::
8. trance ::
9. signal ::
10. spell out ::
11. write ::
12. import ::
aspell, spell, spelled, speller, spellers, spelling, spellings, spells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're holding two moderate SPELL cards,
a Small Rock and a Potion of Zancor...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Got one assassin, three SPELL casters,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
There is a SPELL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
To be fair, I watched E.T. build a telephone
out of a Speak & Spell and an umbrella.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Cut off her head,
before she casts a SPELL on you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: spell
Meaning and definitions of spell, translation in Arabic
language for spell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spell in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spell'
What spell means in Arabic, spell meaning
in Arabic, spell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spell in Arabic language.