السرعة, سرعة, تقدم, درجة حساسية الفيلم للضوءعجل, سرع, أطلق, قاد بسرعة مفرطة, مشى بسرعة
سرعةقاد بسرعة جنونيةالمسرعينبسرعةسريعبسرعةسريع
Noun(1) distance travelled per unit time(2) a rate (usually rapid(3) changing location rapidly(4) the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera(5) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) move faster(3) move very fast(4) travel at an excessive or illegal velocity(5) cause to move faster
(1) The second tactic is rather more controversial - the use of part numbers performance ratings to suggest a higher clock speed than is actually the case.(2) our staff will help to speed you through the process(3) an engine running at full speed(4) we turned onto the runway and began to gather speed(5) the new road will speed traffic out of the city(6) I just want to bring you up to speed .(7) He gave a low chuckle before, in a sudden movement and with surprising speed , he kicked me across the face.(8) she increased her speed(9) the course is delivered on CDROM so students can progress at their own speed(10) may God speed you(11) It seems the children quickly appreciated their own limitations and adapted their speed and movements to their abilities.(12) They will be sent for forensic testing for ecstasy, speed and cannabis.(13) she spoke at speed(14) mix the ingredients at high speed(15) Scott also plays with lenses, camera speed and some excellent special effects to heighten the impact of the harrowing fight scenes.(16) PC Clark said excessive speed and the fact he was two-and-a-half times over the drink-drive limit were the primary factors behind the smash.
(1) speed limit :: الحد الأقصى للسرعة
(2) top speed :: السرعة القصوى
(3) speed dial :: اتصال سريع
(4) speed dating :: المواعده السريعه
(5) average speed :: متوسط السرعة
(6) speed of sound :: سرعة الصوت
(7) speed bump :: سرعة عثرة
(8) full speed :: بالسرعة القصوى
1. rate ::
2. rapidity ::
3. velocity ::
4. fastness ::
5. upper ::
7. hurry ::
8. drive too fast ::
القيادة بسرعة فائقة
9. hasten ::
11. pelt along ::
قذف على طول
speed, speeder, speeders, speedily, speeding, speeds, speedy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bring me up to SPEED on
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Just a "getting back up to SPEED" thing,
you know, for me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
If you're not going to slow down for
the SPEED bumps, I withdraw my objection.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
It's like the movie Speed,
but instead of a bus,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Perhaps three-dimensional Candy Land
would be more your SPEED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: speed
Meaning and definitions of speed, translation in Arabic
language for speed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speed in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'speed'
What speed means in Arabic, speed meaning
in Arabic, speed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of speed in Arabic language.