خاص, مميز, متميز, استثنائي, خصوصي, إضافي, حميمطبق اليوم
Noun(1) a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price(2) a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant(3) a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) for a special service or occasion(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose(5) having a specific function or scope, or specific(6) first and most important, or particular(7) added to a regular schedule
(1) She was not alone in rendering living flowers, but she made them her special subject.(2) Make a special effort to create your own family legends.(3) Perhaps the special character of the place was signalled by ceremonial activities here about 7000 BC.(4) we always felt special(5) Once an implant has been installed it can't be uninstalled again except with special equipment.(6) I have no special talents, except being able to sing.(7) every field is special to my father(8) She was nothing significant, nothing special , nothing exceptional.(9) It takes a special effort to have an ISDN line put in.(10) Sausage rolls would go down well, especially if the filling was a bit special , perhaps good sausage mince mixed with game or venison.(11) General purpose home computers will gather dust as special purpose machines with cool designs and unbreakable software take over.(12) Credit cards are subject to extensive regulation, but that is a special topic and put to one side.(13) I counted 20 main courses, if you include the four gourmet sandwiches and the evening special .(14) I am committed to the principle of inclusive education for children with special educational needs.(15) His colleagues would not even respect his views about the teaching of his own special subject.(16) Each volume is dedicated to a special topic.
(1) nothing special :: لا شيء مميز
(2) special offer :: عرض خاص
(3) special effects :: مؤثرات خاصة
(4) special effect :: تأثير خاص
(5) special needs :: الاحتياجات الخاصة
(6) special features :: مميزات خاصة
(7) special delivery :: توصيل خاص
(8) special guest :: ضيف مميز
(9) special edition :: طبعة خاصة
(10) special day :: يوم خاص
1. exceptional ::
2. distinctive ::
3. momentous ::
4. specific ::
5. peculiar ::
6. extra ::
7. limited ::
8. particular ::
special, specialism, specialisms, specialist, specialists, specialization, specializations, specially, specials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you have
any SPECIAL skills?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
So does Sheldon have anything SPECIAL
planned for you tomorrow night?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
And that makes me a very SPECIAL person.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
So, are we celebrating
anything SPECIAL tonight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Yeah, let me get a chalupa SPECIAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: special
Meaning and definitions of special, translation in Arabic
language for special with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of special in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'special'
What special means in Arabic, special meaning
in Arabic, special
definition, examples and pronunciation
of special in Arabic language.