تربة, أرض, تراب, بلد, أرض زراعية, وطن, نفاية, قذر, قمامة, لطخةتلوث, وسخ, لطخ, لوث, اتسخ, شوه السمعة, دنس
Noun(1) the state of being covered with unclean things(2) the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock(3) material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use(4) the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
Verb(1) make soiled, filthy, or dirty
(1) Water only helps the chemical reactions take place, but a plant still needs healthy soil in which to grow.(2) Camellias like acid soil so plant in a clay pot filled with ericaceous compost.(3) Only when the specialists had cleared an area were general contractors allowed to dig deeper and take waste soil to Oldham.(4) The land is clearly farm country this morning - fields worked smooth, crops sprouted, sun on black soil and green plant.(5) RAF Elvington became quite literally a French enclave, a foreign territory on Yorkshire soil and the only one of its kind in Britain.(6) A restriction in leaf elongation in plants growing in drying soil is a well-reported phenomenon.(7) When the play area was first provided it was in a terrible state with bare clay soil and loose rocks littering the ground.(8) Bacteria and insects break down organic material to produce soil and nutrients so plants can grow.(9) The tube was filled with a nasty sludge of soil , litter and water.(10) Mom was busily cooking, but of course, Muriel couldn't bring herself to soil her hands.(11) Wounds contaminated with barnyard soil , sewage, or colon contents need special care.(12) These strategies take into account the Shih Tzu's reluctance to soil the spots where he eats and sleeps.(13) England had not tasted defeat in the Five / Six nations championship on home soil since 1997.(14) All sites showed indications of soil slumping, and the loam to silt loam soil was derived from glacial till.(15) The age of a find is usually estimated by dating the layers of rock or soil above and below it, most commonly lava fields in Japan.(16) Aspergillus fumigatus is a common fungus that grows on soil , plant debris and rotting vegetation in the autumn and winter.
(1) soil erosion :: تآكل التربة
(2) fertile soil :: أرض خصبة
(3) rich soil :: تربة غنية
(4) potting soil :: تربة
(5) clay soil :: تربة طينية
(6) soil pollution :: تلوث التربة
(7) light soil :: التربة الخفيفة
(8) wet soil :: تربة رطبة
(9) soil science :: علم التربة
(10) loose soil :: التربة الرخوة
2. territory ::
3. land ::
4. dirt ::
5. grime ::
6. dirty ::
7. dishonor ::
8. bemire ::
soil, soiled, soiling, soils
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
this seat is the sovereign SOIL
of my bottom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
I’m burnt SOIL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
You'd hit particulate SOIL
in a colloidal suspension.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: soil
Meaning and definitions of soil, translation in Arabic
language for soil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of soil in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'soil'
What soil means in Arabic, soil meaning
in Arabic, soil
definition, examples and pronunciation
of soil in Arabic language.