منحدر, ميل, انحدار, تحدرانحدر, هرب, فر, انسحب, رحل, مال
Noun(1) an elevated geological formation(2) the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal
Verb(1) be at an angle
(1) We chose to do our dendrochronological work with pitch pine and Virginia pine to increase our chances of detecting site differences at the two slope positions.(2) Working with this activity, one student came to a sudden realization that the slope on one graph was numerically equal to the y-coordinate for the other.(3) With hot water heating systems, the diameter of the piping remains constant, the slope is irrelevant, and all lines are insulated to prevent heat loss.(4) The dangers to fall planting on a slope are obvious.(5) For decades Wycombe were a middling non-league club who played for 95 years at a ground, Loakes Park, notable for an 11-foot slope on the playing surface.(6) In Ludwig's design, conference rooms will look out to the southwest, so that the people in them can watch the snow fall on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevadas.(7) All of the boundaries slope in the same direction with increasing detergent concentration.(8) The hotel itself was on a slope and at ground level was virtually featureless from this side.(9) In general, curve ADC would not be symmetrical because the slope for the reactants would differ from the slope for the products.(10) In smaller specimens the entire upper platform surface may slope into a deep groove, giving the element a V-shaped cross-section.(11) the roof should have a slope sufficient for proper drainage(12) the backward slope of the chair(13) I was doing 30 mph but because the speed camera was positioned on a slope so as you go down the road, your car gain speeds, that when my 1mph came from.(14) However, it is difficult to estimate the variance associated with the x-intercept, which is the negative ratio of the y-intercept and the slope of a linear equation.(15) The t ratio for the difference between the estimated slope and - 0.5 is 0.38.(16) Flushing frequency is determined by animal type and size, gutter width, gutter slope , and flush-tank volume.
(1) ski slope :: منحدر تزلج
(2) slippery slope :: منحدر زلق
(3) steep slope :: منحدر حاد
(4) downward slope :: منحدر
(5) slope down :: انزلق
(6) slope off :: منحدر قبالة
(7) mountain slope :: منحدر جبلي
(8) downhill slope :: إلى أسفل المنحدر
(9) abrupt slope :: المنحدر المفاجئ
(10) upward slope :: منحدر صاعد
1. gradient ::
2. hill ::
3. piste ::
4. side ::
5. slant ::
6. incline ::
slope, sloped, slopes, sloping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at spatial reasoning, and I had
a hunch that the graceful SLOPE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
No. No, this is a slippery SLOPE, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: slope
Meaning and definitions of slope, translation in Arabic
language for slope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of slope in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'slope'
What slope means in Arabic, slope meaning
in Arabic, slope
definition, examples and pronunciation
of slope in Arabic language.