حالة, وضع, موقف, حال, ظرف, مركز, موضع, مقام, عمل, موقع
Noun(1) the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time(2) a condition or position in which you find yourself, or position(3) a complex or critical or unusual difficulty(4) physical position in relation to the surroundings(5) a job in an organization
(1) I was in a similar situation(2) the situation between her and Jake had come to a head(3) As evening approached, the situation was becoming rather dangerous for the team.(4) what's the current situation?(5) the house has a lovely situation(6) One would hardly expect the authority to leave the child in a dangerous situation , after all.(7) in the classroom situation(8) in an emergency situation(9) I write to inform you about the dangerous situation which is occurring at Bedwyn station.(10) the situation of the town is pleasant(11) We dread the idea that we'll be stuck in a situation that might be dangerous.(12) the political situation in Russia(13) The worst of the economic crisis may be over, but the political situation is far from decided.(14) the situation has improved(15) I am more or less used to it because this is not the first time I've been in dangerous situations .(16) Time and time again he reacted quickly to dangerous situations .
(1) current situation :: الوضع الراهن
(2) present situation :: الوضع الحالي
(3) financial situation :: الوضع المالي
(4) economic situation :: الوضع الاقتصادي
(5) difficult situation :: وضع صعب
(6) awkward situation :: موقف حرج
(7) actual situation :: الوضع الحقيقي
(8) sticky situation :: موقف حرج
(9) political situation :: الوضع السياسي
(10) situation comedy :: كوميديا الموقف
2. the facts ::
3. location ::
4. job ::
5. position ::
6. site ::
7. state of affairs ::
8. spot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm sorry, I don't know understand
which social SITUATION this is.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
well, then, I want you to step away from
the SITUATION and call me immediately.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
It depends upon the SITUATION.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Just-- It's a fluid SITUATION.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
can I talk about
the seating SITUATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Arabic Dictionary: situation
Meaning and definitions of situation, translation in Arabic
language for situation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of situation in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'situation'
What situation means in Arabic, situation meaning
in Arabic, situation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of situation in Arabic language.