خطيئة, ذنب, إثم, معصية, سيئةذنب, أخطأ, أثم
Noun(1) estrangement from god(2) an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will(3) ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle(4) (Akkadian(5) the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
Verb(1) commit a sin; violate a law of God or a moral law(2) commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
(1) It's my own sin , my own fault and I just want to say I'm sorry.(2) Likewise for some Christian thinkers today, greed can mask an even greater sin; the sin of idolatry.(3) They are being met with indifference or active hostility because they have committed the unforgivable sin of cooperating with the Americans.(4) If we take RBC seriously, the sin of totalitarian nations who restrict people's movements lies simply in not being imaginative enough.(5) Isaiah assures us that God ├ö├ç├┐blots out├ö├ç├û our transgressions and forgets our sin .(6) Unlike some, I don't consider it an unforgivable sin to be a social conservative.(7) The transcriptions themselves reveal people who claim Jesus as their Savior who redeems them from Satan and the sin of the world they know.(8) the human capacity for sin(9) a sin in the eyes of God(10) Aside from an entertaining opening sequence, the only new ground that this film covers is when it commits the unforgivable sin of revising one of Milne's past stories.(11) And gambling is no longer a serious sin when it is virtual money you win and lose.(12) The divine strategy for defeating sin , evil and death is fulfilled in suffering love.(13) It's faux news for a slow day, not even a slow day but a slow hour, which in cable apparently is an unforgivable sin .(14) He promised a saviour who would carry the sin , selfishness, unbelief, disease, grief, sorrow and fear of death on Himself and Destroy that fear, for Good.(15) The sages say that this sin, the rejection of the Land of Israel, was in some ways more grievous than the sin of worshipping the Golden Calf.(16) Cole fears that his supernatural abilities themselves are a sin, and Malcolm's sin is the classic sin of unbelief.
(1) original sin :: الخطيئة الأصلية
(2) deadly sin :: خطيئة مميتة
(3) mortal sin :: خطأ مميت
(4) in sin :: في الخطيئة
(5) commit a sin :: ارتكاب الخطيئة
(6) cardinal sin :: الكاردينال الخطيئة
1. immoral act ::
عمل غير أخلاقي
2. wickedness ::
3. scandal ::
5. sine ::
7. hell ::
8. commit a sin ::
9. goof ::
10. trespass ::
sin, sinful, sinless, sins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No act done in service of the Lord
can ever be called a SIN.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I mean, it's not that I think
we're living in SIN,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
But SIN leads us away from the sacred.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
Not to "Sin City" but to "SINcere city."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
if we SIN, we must atone.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: sin
Meaning and definitions of sin, translation in Arabic
language for sin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sin in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sin'
What sin means in Arabic, sin meaning
in Arabic, sin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sin in Arabic language.