دش, حمام, غيث, شرذمة, انهيار, عصابة, أمطار متفرقة, وابل المطر, حفلة تقام لفتاة على وشك الزواجإغتسل بالدش, تمطر, استحم, غدق على, ترسل السماء وابلا
Noun(1) a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you(2) washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle(3) a brief period of precipitation(4) a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc(5) someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see(6) a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind
Verb(1) expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns(2) spray or sprinkle with(3) take a shower; wash one's body in the shower(4) rain abundantly(5) provide abundantly with
(1) He sighed and turned off the shower , reaching for the towel his steward left next to the door.(2) A shower of stone fell down onto the figure, but it ignored the rocks and continued to drill into the ceiling above it.(3) The dream had ended suddenly and without warning with a shower of white feathers falling upon the ocean.(4) a shower of dust sprinkled his face(5) The basic things like having a shower instead of a bath can help toward saving water.(6) See this earlier post for an upcoming opportunity to listen for meteors; the Geminid shower is another.(7) But soon after Jay was shot, she put her dream baby shower on hold.(8) he was pleased by the shower of awards(9) I had a shower(10) A shower of seeds inevitably falls from the canopy, but biological control agents will feed on and suppress any new seedlings.(11) A shower of sparks fell around him, hissing against his clothes, stinging his eyes.(12) Without leaving her lips alone, he reached down to turn on the shower , expertly adjusting the water.(13) I have finished knitting the little matinee jacket and matching cap for the Wednesday baby shower .(14) a shower of awards(15) There is water downstairs but none upstairs in the house so they can't shower or use the toilet.(16) Instead, he stood under the shower spray and let the water beat at his warn muscles.
(1) take a shower :: خذ حماما
(2) have a shower :: استحم
(3) shower gel :: جيل الإستحمام
(4) taking a shower :: يستحم
(5) shower curtain :: ستارة الحمام
(6) baby shower :: استحمام الطفل
(7) shower cap :: قبعة استحمام
(8) rain shower :: دش المطر
(9) meteor shower :: دش نيزك
(10) shower head :: رأس دش
2. volley ::
3. avalanche ::
4. exhibitioner ::
طالب جامعى يتلقى إعانة
5. shower bath ::
6. cascade ::
7. rain shower ::
8. rain ::
9. deluge ::
10. lavish ::
11. shower down ::
shower, showered, showering, showers, showery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you know that
when I get out of the SHOWER,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
at the do-it-yourself car wash,
taking a SHOWER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
Oh, I did spend a lot of my SHOWER time
with Lieutenant Uhura.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
I jump in the SHOWER.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
I asked if you were in the SHOWER,
but that's moot now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Arabic Dictionary: shower
Meaning and definitions of shower, translation in Arabic
language for shower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shower in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shower'
What shower means in Arabic, shower meaning
in Arabic, shower
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shower in Arabic language.