سقيفة, كوخ, مخبأ, زريبة, سقيفة الطائرات, ورشةسفك, ذرف, سال, أراق, سكب, أسقط, تساقط ورق الشجرة, تناثر, غير ريشه دوريا, ألقى الضوء على, أنسل
Noun(1) an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
Verb(1) get rid of(2) pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities(3) cause or allow (a solid substance(4) cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
Adjective(1) shed at an early stage of development
(1) But crabs and other animals that periodically shed their hard shells, or exoskeletons, face just such a predicament.(2) The frost would take over and every shiny orange leaf would be shed from those trees.(3) That could allow it to shed jobs without adding to its fixed costs.(4) Cheap brushes are a huge headache mainly because they shed hair and lose their shape quicker than quality brushes.(5) In female pattern hair loss, when the affected hair is shed , the root grows one in its place that is shorter.(6) He quickly shed his clothes and climbed gratefully into a bed that hadn't been used in too long, turning on his side so his back was to the darkened glass.(7) a shed is required for the three shunt engines(8) He has applied to the council for planning permission for a machinery shed at Church Avenue, Stradbally.(9) Australia is the place where the trees don't shed their leaves, they shed their bark, and some mammals lay eggs.(10) I wanted to shed everything, and I shed the hair as well.(11) In contrast, willows and poplars shed living twigs.(12) I donned an apron and she shed her blond hair all over it.(13) Jess just nodded again and took off down the path in the direction of the machinery shed .(14) the full moon shed a watery light on the scene(15) a bicycle shed(16) When a horwath tree shed its leaves, the leaves fell to the ground, and were extremely soft and fluffy.
(1) tool shed :: ورشة أدوات
(2) shed a tear :: ذرف الدموع
(3) shed light :: تسليط الضوء
(4) shed tears :: ذرف الدمع
(5) shed light on :: سلط الضوء على
(6) shed blood :: سفك الدماء
(7) shed skin :: تسليط الجلد
(8) cattle shed :: الماشية تذرف
(9) shed for sheep :: تسليط للأغنام
(10) air-shed :: حظيرة الهواء
1. hut ::
2. drop ::
3. slough off ::
5. spill ::
6. lose ::
7. discard ::
8. cast ::
9. disgorge ::
10. exuviate ::
11. pour forth ::
12. caducous ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know what my mother would say?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
They can't SHED blood in their sacred city.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
First she'd torture you
in some horrible way,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
she'd know that
I hadn't danced in years.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Guilty as charged.
Can you SHED light
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Arabic Dictionary: shed
Meaning and definitions of shed, translation in Arabic
language for shed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shed in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'shed'
What shed means in Arabic, shed meaning
in Arabic, shed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of shed in Arabic language.