حصة, سهم, نصيب, جزء, قسمة, سهم مالي, شفرة المحراث, الخط المشترك, قطعةشارك, تقاسم, حصص, قسم, قاسم, اشترك
Noun(1) assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group(2) any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate(3) the allotment of some amount by dividing something(4) the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result(5) a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
Verb(1) have in common(2) use jointly or in common(3) have, give, or receive a share of(4) give out as one's portion or share(5) communicate
(1) he also deserves a share of the praise(2) A defender who thinks he cannot contribute his share is allowed to drop out, leaving the other defender with a quota of only two tricks.(3) It wasn't completely my fault, for Ryan had contributed his share to the mess, but we both had to clean it up.(4) Family can be defined by those in who occupy and share the home.(5) Please share your own personal favourites in the comments section.(6) we gave them all the chance to have a share in the profits(7) Help is given to ensure Canadian writing gets a fair share of the market.(8) no other historians share her view(9) One of the key arguments presented in favour regional government was Yorkshire's failure to receive a fair share of public funding.(10) It's working class fathers who are more likely to take on a larger share of childcare responsibilities.(11) She often takes up odd jobs of packing spices or fruits during the weekend to be able to contribute her share .(12) But the scheme will allow them to increase their share of the property as their financial situation improves.(13) It is true that Western creditors have announced forgiveness of a substantial amount of their share of the debt.(14) there weren't enough plates so we had to share(15) under the proposals, investors would pay a greater share of the annual fees required(16) Jake had a share in a large seagoing vessel
(1) market share :: الحصة السوقية
(2) share capital :: رأس المال
(3) share with :: شارك مع
(4) share price :: شارك السعر
(5) share prices :: سعر الأسهم
(6) share premium :: علاوة الإصدار
(7) share a room :: مشاركة الغرفة
1. portion ::
2. percentage ::
3. contribution ::
4. plowshare ::
5. parcel ::
6. split ::
7. apportion ::
8. participate in ::
9. partake in ::
10. portion out ::
share, shared, shares, shareware, sharewares, sharing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And are you gonna SHARE it with me,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I also have
a pretty cute picture to SHARE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
If we were to SHARE a room,
people might talk.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
- Hey, what's my SHARE?
- Uh, twelve bucks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Down the road? Sheldon, she wanted
to SHARE a toothbrush holder with you
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: share
Meaning and definitions of share, translation in Arabic
language for share with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of share in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'share'
What share means in Arabic, share meaning
in Arabic, share
definition, examples and pronunciation
of share in Arabic language.