إحساس, معنى, حاسة, مغزى, إدراك, اتجاه, عقل, صواب, ذوق, غريزة, حسن التقدير, وعى أخلاقيفهم, أحس, لمس, شعر, أدرك, استشعر, شعر بالمسئولية, إستعاد وعيه
Noun(1) a general conscious awareness(2) the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted(3) the faculty through which the external world is apprehended(4) sound practical judgment(5) a natural appreciation or ability
Verb(1) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(2) detect some circumstance or entity automatically(3) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively(4) comprehend
(1) I can see the sense in their proposal(2) Animals do not have rights in the accepted sense of the word.(3) She had been able to sense these things, but never been able to place a finger on anything.(4) she has a sense of propriety(5) That is not hypocrisy or betrayal, but simply rationality and good sense .(6) She couldn't explain it but she felt a sense of urgency that she should keep running.(7) Appealing to one's rational sense in their moment of deep anguish and distress is indeed a difficult task.(8) he could sense that he wasn't liked(9) If we suffer for no reason, if we can find no sense , no reason to our suffering, it makes us crazy.(10) dogs have a keen sense of smell(11) he earned respect by the good sense he showed at meetings(12) But mention the impending transfer deadline and the banalities are overwhelmed by his sense of urgency.(13) Taking into account the needs of suppliers is again a combination of shrewd business sense and good ethical practice.(14) she had enough sense not to do it again(15) I think that they still have a tremendous sense of the importance of tradition and of duty.(16) I could sense his great urgency to unload what he had been through.
(1) make sense :: منطقي
(2) common sense :: الفطرة السليمة
(3) sense of humor :: حس فكاهي
(4) in this sense :: بهذا المعنى
(5) that makes sense :: منطقي
(6) in a sense :: بمعنى
(7) does not make sense :: لا معني له
(8) good sense :: احساس جيد
(9) it makes no sense :: فإنه لا معنى
(10) sense of smell :: حاسة الشم
1. sensory faculty ::
2. feeling ::
3. appreciation ::
4. wisdom ::
5. purpose ::
6. meaning ::
7. good sense ::
8. signified ::
10. discern ::
تميز - تدرك
11. smell ::
12. feel ::
1. indiscretion ::
sense, sensed, senses, sensing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's because you have
no measurable SENSE of humor, Shelly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
lack the ability to
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
He couldn't make SENSE of the letters.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
I'm starting to get a SENSE of it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
trying to make SENSE of it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: sense
Meaning and definitions of sense, translation in Arabic
language for sense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sense in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sense'
What sense means in Arabic, sense meaning
in Arabic, sense
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sense in Arabic language.