باع, تاجر, غش, قنع, خدع, حظي بالقبول, باع بسعر محدد, باع بصورة جيدة, روج لبضاعةخداعة, خيبة أمل
Noun(1) the activity of persuading someone to buy
Verb(1) exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent(2) be sold at a certain price or in a certain way(3) persuade somebody to accept something(4) do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood(5) give up for a price or reward(6) be approved of or gain acceptance(7) be responsible for the sale of(8) deliver to an enemy by treachery
(1) the excitement of scientific achievement is too subtle a sell to stir the public(2) Our stock is small simply because supermarkets sell popular books cheaper than we can buy them.(3) In my outline of the different venues available to sell your work I have not mentioned books or magazines.(4) Though the irony was glaring, it was a tough sell to ad agencies.(5) It's an easy sell there, because that's where the commodity has value.(6) do not your lawyers sell all their practice, as your priests their prayers?(7) every other television commercial is a sell for Australian lager(8) Buying a second home in the Desert Southwest was not an easy sell to Sue.(9) to sell yourself(10) The average rider reads these, guarding against the eventual sell .(11) actually, Hawaii's a bit of a sell(12) We'll look at the tough sell facing our commerce secretary in Beijing.(13) scandals sell newspapers(14) But so much of it is a real-life cartoon, that little kids seem a natural sell .(15) I would also deliver items to stores where people worked to stock and sell them.(16) For one, getting capital from skittish investors proved a tough sell .
(1) to sell :: بيع
(2) buy and sell :: البيع و الشراء
(3) hard sell :: من الصعب بيع
(4) sell up :: باع كل ممتلكاته
(5) sell-off :: بيع واسعة
(6) sell-by date :: بيع من قبل التاريخ
(7) sell short :: يبيع قصير
(8) sell well :: يبيع جيد
1. put up for sale ::
2. trade in ::
3. go ::
4. cost ::
5. promote ::
تروج \ يشجع \ يعزز \ ينمى \ يطور
6. betray ::
7. trade ::
1. buy ::
2. purchase ::
sell, seller, sellers, selling, sells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A gold mine we can't SELL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Sell it on eBay as slightly used.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
She wanted to SELL them, I said okay,
and in one week, I made a $156.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
I think I can SELL it
if we call it "Big British Porta-Potty."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Oh, I already found a guy online
who's willing to SELL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Arabic Dictionary: sell
Meaning and definitions of sell, translation in Arabic
language for sell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sell in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sell'
What sell means in Arabic, sell meaning
in Arabic, sell
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sell in Arabic language.