اندفاع, الأسل, هجوم, هجمة, صخب, فورة نشاط, قصب, النسخة المتعجلة, مشهد سريع, تدفق الجمهور, انقضاض, عجلة بالغة, حملة التجنيد, انطلاق, سماراندفع, هرول, سرع, نقض على, هاجم, عمل بسرعة, أرسل بسرعةمهرول على عجلة من أمره
Noun(1) the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner(2) a sudden forceful flow(3) grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems(4) physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813(5) the swift release of a store of affective force(6) a sudden burst of activity(7) (American football
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) attack suddenly(3) urge to an unnatural speed(4) act or move at high speed(5) run with the ball, in football(6) cause to move fast or to rush or race(7) cause to occur rapidly
Adjective(1) not accepting reservations(2) done under pressure
(1) Stone and, later, bronze vessels became reservoirs of animal and vegetable oils wicked with rush and hemp.(2) how much did they rush you for this heap?(3) It's a rush , a thrill, a challenge to do something that most people can't even conceive of and couldn't do even if they wanted to.(4) The teacher was surprised when the usual rush for the door didn't happen.(5) I don't want to rush you into something(6) a rush job(7) The thought of his blind date gives him a rush of anticipatory nervous excitement.(8) While Lucien Bouchard preached his call to sovereignist arms, the 70 made a rush for the conference room.(9) The basement was nearly ripped in two as the rush of cold air from outside flooded the entire room.(10) With the Christmas rush on, we sure needed the extra help.(11) The result is an outcry from U.S. and European manufacturers and a rush to reimpose quotas on Chinese textiles and clothing within months.(12) Driving home with Jonas, she felt a rush she hadn't experienced since before her husband and son had died.(13) There are the thrill-seekers, who find they get a rush of euphoria by waiting to do things at the last minute.(14) an ambulance was waiting to rush him to hospital(15) The 2003 football season may have ended, but the NFL off season gives a rush to any hard-core fan.(16) McLauchlan says he gets a rush of pleasure when he walks into the drawing room and the dining room, both of grand proportions.
(1) rush hour :: ساعة الذروة
(2) rush out :: خرج مسرعا
(3) in a rush :: مستعجل، في عجلة من أمري
(4) gold rush :: الإسراع نحو الذهب
(5) rush hours :: ساعات الذروة
(6) rush into :: التسرع في
(7) adrenaline rush :: جريان الادرينالين
(8) rush off :: إيقاف الاندفاع
(9) sugar rush :: اندفاع السكر
(10) rush up :: استعجل
1. dash ::
2. hustle and bustle ::
3. demand ::
4. hurry ::
5. surge ::
6. gust ::
7. charge ::
8. haste ::
9. upsurge ::
10. flush ::
11. rushing ::
12. hurry ::
13. flow ::
14. push ::
15. attack ::
16. hasten ::
17. race ::
18. pelt along ::
قذف على طول
19. stimulate ::
20. urgent ::
rush, rushed, rusher, rushers, rushes, rushing, rushy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We don't have to RUSH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Well, I'm not in a RUSH,
but someday, yeah, sure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
I think I just had an adrenaline
RUSH from having visitors.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Sometimes I RUSH into things.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: rush
Meaning and definitions of rush, translation in Arabic
language for rush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rush in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rush'
What rush means in Arabic, rush meaning
in Arabic, rush
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rush in Arabic language.