مطاط, ممحاة, كاوتشوك مطاط, سلسلة ألعاب, مباراة مؤلفة من ثلاث دوراتأدار راسه
Noun(1) an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus(2) any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber(3) a contest consisting of a series of successive matches between the same sides(4) an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber(5) contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse(6) a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
Verb(1) coat or impregnate with rubber
Adjective(1) returned for lack of funds
(1) Ask the children to take two pencils (perhaps red and blue), a rubber , a pencil sharpener and a ruler from their pencil cases.(2) I was shocked to see that it had rubber tires rather than steel wheels.(3) So the pitcher steps off the rubber , rubs the ball in his hands, the stitches chafe across his palms, familiar and welcome.(4) When working with any finish, open windows and wear a respirator and latex or rubber gloves.(5) Cawood's unbeaten third pair, Richard and Robert Taylor, dropped only one game in the first rubber scoring 24 overall.(6) Often, parents or caregivers are not aware of the risk of sensitivity to natural rubber latex.(7) Bubwith's Doug Smith and Shaun Pinchbeck did well to win a rubber and score 18.(8) My son's pencil case contains a pencil, a ruler, pencil sharpener and a rubber .(9) The company specializes in handcrafted, original woodblock rubber stamps.(10) A pickoff move is only legal if the pitcher steps off the rubber before trying to throw a base runner out.(11) If they take all the tricks they score four games and thus win the rubber immediately.(12) I fixed it with rubber elastic bands to reduce vibrations and noise.(13) Mikki was explaining the details while messing about with a small electric pump and ten feet of black rubber tubing.(14) Many of those rescued had been blown out to sea on rubber dinghies.(15) Four games in, the rubber was locked at 2-2 with Ashley looking to take the upper hand.(16) I think most guys would wear a rubber , but for some reason, guys get the opportunity to have sex when they least expect it, and therefore don't have protection with them.
(1) rubber band :: رابط مطاطي
(2) rubber gloves :: قفازات مطاطية
(3) rubber duck :: بطة مطاطية
(4) rubber ducky :: بطة مطاطية
(5) rubber hose :: خرطوم مطاطي
(6) rubber tube :: أنبوب المطاط
(7) rubber glove :: قفاز مطاطي
(8) rubber ring :: حلقة مطاطية
(9) foam rubber :: المطاط الزبدي
1. synthetic rubber ::
2. safety ::
3. galosh ::
الكلوش حذاء فوقي مطاطي
4. caoutchouc ::
5. rubber eraser ::
7. no-good ::
rubber, rubberize, rubberizes, rubbers, rubbery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And RUBBER gloves, air freshener...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
If you really want to help,
put on a RUBBER glove,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
The pencil's RUBBER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Uh, aprons and RUBBER gloves are here.
Just scrape, wash and stack.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
and you break out the hot
lights and the RUBBER hose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Arabic Dictionary: rubber
Meaning and definitions of rubber, translation in Arabic
language for rubber with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rubber in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rubber'
What rubber means in Arabic, rubber meaning
in Arabic, rubber
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rubber in Arabic language.