مستدير - كروي
جولة, سلسلة, شوط, دائرة, أغنية قصيرة, تصفيق, دورة حول الملعبمستدير, كروي, مدور, تام, مبروم, صاف, صريح, ضخم, مكوردور, تدور, دار, زار, طوق, قام بجولة, اكتملحولدائريا, في كل جهة
الجولةتقريبمستديرلعبة البيسبولمستديرالتقريبمستديرعلى نحو مستديراستدارةجولات
Noun(1) a charge of ammunition for a single shot(2) an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs(3) a regular route for a sentry or policeman(4) (often plural, usually in a set order(5) the activity of playing 18 holes of golf(6) the usual activities in your day(7) (sports(8) the course along which communications spread(9) a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic(10) a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg(11) a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time(12) an outburst of applause(13) a crosspiece between the legs of a chair(14) any circular or rotating mechanism
Verb(1) wind around; move along a circular course(2) make round(3) pronounce with rounded lips(4) attack in speech or writing(5) bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state(6) express as a round number(7) become round, plump, or shapely
Adjective(1) having the shape or form of a circle(2) (of sounds(3) (mathematics
Adverb(1) from beginning to end; throughout
(1) Mr. Roberts was very bald, very round , had very thick glasses, and looked very hungry.(2) In certain instances students met with their industry mentors while playing a round of golf.(3) I'll be round in half an hour(4) we all gathered round him(5) A new round of global trade negotiations is moving closer to being launched, as the six-day ministerial meeting in Doha draws to a close.(6) we got knocked out in the first round(7) As to the money raised by local subscription, no definite apportionment has yet been made but we understand that Woodhouse will receive a good round sum.(8) Another round of drinks and she was stumbling around with the rest of them.(9) I would appreciate some information on how to cook an inside round of beef using a slow cook method.(10) She spoke without any apparent accent, in a round voice filled with soft vowels and smooth consonants.(11) the postman set off on his round(12) turn it the right way round(13) he ran round to the back door(14) her round of diplomacy proved successful(15) I took them round the whole town(16) He reached into his pocket and brought forth a small round sphere.
(1) come round :: تعال لزيارتنا
(2) round off :: نهاية الجولة
(3) right round :: جولة الصحيحة
(4) look round :: تبدو الجولة
(5) round-trip :: جولة
(6) merry-go-round :: دوامة الخيل
(7) all-round :: من جميع النواحي
1. circular ::
2. plump ::
3. sonorous ::
4. complete ::
5. candid ::
6. orotund ::
7. around ::
8. ball ::
9. circuit ::
10. stage ::
11. succession ::
12. bullet ::
13. rung ::
14. daily round ::
15. beat ::
16. turn ::
منعطف أو دور
17. rhythm ::
18. circle ::
19. troll ::
22. round out ::
23. attack ::
24. labialize ::
25. round off ::
26. fill out ::
round, rounded, rounder, roundest, rounding, roundish, roundly, roundness, rounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They're nice and ROUND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
One more ROUND. It's a long ride.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Practice ROUND? For what?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
But my doctor put me right on
a new ROUND of chemo,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Here at the end of ROUND one,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Arabic Dictionary: round
Meaning and definitions of round, translation in Arabic
language for round with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of round in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'round'
What round means in Arabic, round meaning
in Arabic, round
definition, examples and pronunciation
of round in Arabic language.