جذر, جذور, أصل, مصدر, جوهر, شىء أساسي, عرق أصل, ينبوعجذر, تأصل, رسخ, استأصل, اقتلع, نقب, شجع, هتف, اجتث, قلع
Noun(1) (botany(2) the place where something begins, where it springs into being(3) (linguistics(4) a number that, when multiplied by itself some number of times, equals a given number(5) the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation(6) someone from whom you are descended (but usually more remote than a grandparent(7) a simple form inferred as the common basis from which related words in several languages can be derived by linguistic processes(8) the embedded part of a bodily structure such as a tooth, nail, or hair
Verb(1) take root and begin to grow(2) come into existence, originate(3) cheer for(4) plant by the roots(5) dig with the snout(6) become settled or established and stable in one's residence or life style(7) cause to take roots
(1) a little lever near the root of the barrel(2) make sure that these files can only be accessed by the root user(3) Licorice root happens to look just like an old cheroot cigarette.(4) It's pretty clear, based on Green's paper-doll explanation, that the root morpheme must have been puppet.(5) jealousy was at the root of it(6) The burden would then be on them to root through all their files in search of infringing items.(7) I need to log in as root on my system to resolve an issue(8) The old saying, ├ö├ç├┐Money is the root of all evil,├ö├ç├û came back to haunt her.(9) Supply high humidity, warmth and light in order for the cuttings to root within four to five weeks.(10) In two medium saucepans, sautÔö£┬« the carrots and celery root with two tablespoons of butter separately.(11) Miles suddenly staggered forward, his foot caught on a root .(12) many European words stem from this linguistic root(13) As no doctor could help, he began to examine himself in mirrors, eventually concluding that faulty postural habits lay at the root of his problem.(14) Where the path went over a root , steps were cut into the wood and passage along the path was easy.(15) Stumbling forward unsteadily, he tripped over a tree root and hit the ground face-first.(16) If I had not experienced some degree of disappointment and been determined to find the root cause, I may not have gained important knowledge about myself.
(1) root cause :: السبب الجذري
(2) square root :: الجذر التربيعي
(3) root beer :: بيرة جذور
(4) root canal :: قناة الجذر
(5) root out :: اقتلاع
(6) take root :: تجذر
(7) ginger root :: جذر الزنجبيل
(8) root for :: يشجع
(9) root folder :: المجلد الرئيسي
(10) root directory :: دليل الجذر
1. rootstock ::
2. source ::
4. antecedent ::
5. rootage ::
6. stem ::
7. solution ::
8. etymon ::
9. take root ::
10. plant ::
11. rummage ::
12. rootle ::
root, rooted, rooter, rooters, rooting, rootless, roots
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I sent my bastard Ramsay to ROOT him out.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
ripping them out by the ROOT, one by one,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Tapioca is extracted
from the ROOT of Manihot esculenta.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
...and refers to a lantern
hand-carved from a ROOT vegetable...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
"Refuse and your house
will be destroyed, ROOT and stem."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: root
Meaning and definitions of root, translation in Arabic
language for root with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of root in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'root'
What root means in Arabic, root meaning
in Arabic, root
definition, examples and pronunciation
of root in Arabic language.