صحيحا, تماما, الي اليمين, على نحو صائب, على طولحق, اليمين, يمين, صواب, عدل, اليد اليمنى, ضربة باليد اليمنىصحيح, مناسب, سليم, يميني, مستقيم, أيمن, ملائم, قويم, عادل, مضبوط, تمام, حقيقي, أساسي, منصف, معافى, سوي, مصيب على صواب, أفضلعدل, أصلح, صحح, أنصف, عرف كل التفاصيل, نظم
حقإستقامأصحrightestالمقومالأراء اليمينيةيمينياليمينيونبحقعدلحقوقاليميننحو اليمين
Noun(1) an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature(2) location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east(3) the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right(4) those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged(5) the hand that is on the right side of the body(6) a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east(7) anything in accord with principles of justice(8) (frequently plural
Verb(1) make reparations or amends for(2) put in or restore to an upright position(3) regain an upright or proper position(4) make right or correct
Adjective(1) being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north(2) free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth(3) socially right or correct(4) in conformance with justice or law or morality(5) correct in opinion or judgment(6) appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs(7) of or belonging to the political or intellectual right(8) in or into a satisfactory condition(9) intended for the right hand(10) in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure(11) having the axis perpendicular to the base(12) (of the side of cloth or clothing(13) (informal(14) most suitable or right for a particular purpose(15) precisely accurate
Adverb(1) precisely, exactly(2) immediately(3) exactly(4) toward or on the right; also used figuratively(5) in the right manner; correctly; suitably(6) an interjection expressing agreement(7) (Southern regional intensive(8) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'(9) in accordance with moral or social standards(10) in an accurate manner
(1) You have to decide what you believe is right and recognise it is a very heavy responsibility.(2) Two years there from now too, the German historians will accept that we're right .(3) Lift your right shoulder off the mat and touch your left knee with your right elbow.(4) In fact, some of the noises the new creatures make don't quite sound right at all.(5) Again the government admitted, before the election, that its critics were right .(6) If you have the right elements at the right time, maybe it's true, anything can happen.(7) Still the ball was re-cycled and whipped wide out to Kelley on the right .(8) Mr Houseman is absolutely right to claim that the rateable system is unfair.(9) The nightclub Broadway is also right next door, so you will not have far to stagger after an evening out on the town.(10) The lead was short-lived, Ovenden, in their first attack of the half, broke free on the right .(11) Tourism in York was now at about the right level according to the chairman of the English Tourism Board.(12) If you expect to do everything right all of the time, then you can't afford to have a sense of humour.(13) Conduct which is justified is right , or at least permissible, in the circumstances.(14) He argues that the two officers who had failed to make a match did so because they were not given the right conditions to do so.(15) If they can do it in a way that they feel is morally and ethically right , that's fine.(16) She wouldn't let you do anything unless you did it absolutely right .
(1) all right :: حسنا
(2) right now :: الآن
(3) be right back :: سأعود
(4) right away :: حالا
(5) turn right :: انعطف يمينا
(6) that's right :: صحيح
(7) on the right :: على اليمين
(8) right here :: هنا
(9) human right :: حق من حقوق الإنسان
1. just ::
2. correct ::
3. suitable ::
4. opportune ::
5. sane ::
6. dextral ::
7. proper ::
8. good ::
9. right-hand ::
10. veracious ::
12. exactly ::
13. straight ::
15. well ::
16. mighty ::
19. right on ::
20. flop ::
21. goodness ::
22. entitlement ::
24. right field ::
الحق في الميدان
27. set upright ::
28. remedy ::
29. rectify ::
30. redress ::
1. corrupt ::
2. imprecise ::
3. inaccurate ::
4. inexact ::
5. loose ::
6. unfaithful ::
right, righted, righter, rightest, righting, rightism, rightist, rightists, rightly, rightness, rights, rightward, rightwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All RIGHT, well,
why don't you go to bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
- I think we should do it RIGHT now.
- Tonight works better for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
"Okay and get the medical team
out of there RIGHT now."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
...I immediately just murder you,
just RIGHT here in this restaurant?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
All RIGHT, that settles it, we're
going out. Do you like sushi?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: right
Meaning and definitions of right, translation in Arabic
language for right with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of right in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'right'
What right means in Arabic, right meaning
in Arabic, right
definition, examples and pronunciation
of right in Arabic language.