موارد, مورد, مصادر, ثروة, ملجأ, ملتجأ, تسلية, دهاء, ذريعة, عزم, وسيلة
Noun(1) available source of wealth; a new or reserve supply that can be drawn upon when needed(2) a source of aid or support that may be drawn upon when needed(3) the ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems
(1) the flower of the French army was lost without resource(2) This surprising but logical move, defending the key pawn, leaves White utterly without resource .(3) Delivered into the world, full grown and without a guardian to teach him the ways of the human world, the creation discovers that he is alone, but not without resource .(4) The book shows Washington not only as a man of resource , strength, and virtue, but also as a man with deeply held religious values.(5) It's a day to remember that keeping one half of humankind under life-long subjugation through unwritten laws and warped thinking is a waste of talent and human resource .(6) These results imply that males adaptively change their resource allocation strategy during the course of the season.(7) He did not rely on his own resource , friendship with Pharaoh or past accomplishments.(8) He has already shown us that he is a man of resource . So why don't we have a quiet dinner, then go and see an opera?(9) a man of resource(10) The Indians adapted to the invasion, indicating they were not a passive and static element, and adopted a new resource use strategy that tied their fate to that of the bison.(11) sometimes anger is the only resource left in a situation like this(12) the database could be used as a reference and teaching resource(13) From the stories represented in the memory-cloth project, we learn about the uneducated and underrepresented, left without resource or recourse.(14) She knew she was pushing her intellectual resource beyond its limit.(15) census records are an invaluable resource for the historian(16) The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource ; except in their courage and despair.
(1) natural resource :: مصدر طبيعي
(2) human resource :: الموارد البشرية
(3) resource management :: إدارة الموارد
(4) renewable resource :: مورد قابل للتجديد
(5) resource allocation :: تخصيص الموارد
(6) resource sharing :: تقاسم الموارد
(7) resource person :: شخص خبير
(8) information resource :: موارد المعلومات
2. facility ::
3. expedient ::
4. initiative ::
5. imagination ::
resource, resourced, resourceful, resources, resourcing
English to Arabic Dictionary: resource
Meaning and definitions of resource, translation in Arabic
language for resource with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of resource in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'resource'
What resource means in Arabic, resource meaning
in Arabic, resource
definition, examples and pronunciation
of resource in Arabic language.