مقر, سكن, مسكن, منزل, بيت, دار, إقامة جبرية, قصر ضيافة, مسكن سكن, مجموعة مساكن, سكن جامعي
Noun(1) any address at which you dwell more than temporarily(2) the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president(3) the act of dwelling in a place(4) a large and imposing house
(1) temporary residence(2) It is not paid to ministers with an official residence in London.(3) After the Partition, it was the official residence of the British Deputy High Commissioner.(4) That would be inconsistent with his second point that habitual residence is a question of fact.(5) We, the contestants went to the prime minister's official residence to meet with him.(6) There's an imposing sandstone detached residence , in an exclusive cul-de-sac, with an extensive refurbishment completed.(7) the youth hostel has been adapted from a private residence(8) A four-bedroom semi-detached residence in a quiet area is all someone with a family will be looking for.(9) residence permit(10) Your principal private residence does not attract any capital gains tax and could provide useful cash.(11) it's a private residence(12) They are there in case one day someone again wants to live in the house as a private residence and restore it to its original condition.(13) Meanwhile, I shall board a shuttle shortly to visit the governor's residence .(14) The issue of loss of residence was balanced by the fact that they would create at least 15 jobs through the venture.(15) Needless to say, none of these problems were afflicting the president's residence .(16) Now, that depended on a finding of fact about his nationality or a finding of fact about a right to residence in another country.
(1) residence permit :: تصريح الإقامة
(2) place of residence :: مكان الإقامة
(3) permanent residence :: إقامة دائمة
(4) registered residence :: اقامة مسجلة
(5) residence time :: وقت الاقامة
(6) country of residence :: بلد الإقامة
(7) residence hall :: قاعة الإقامة
(8) hall of residence :: قاعة الإقامة
(9) temporary residence :: إقامة مؤقتة
(10) official residence :: المقر الرسمي
1. home ::
2. dormitory ::
3. occupancy ::
4. residency ::
5. hall ::
6. abode ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Daenerys has taken up RESIDENCE in Meereen.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Anyway, the housekeeper in the faculty
RESIDENCE didn't speak any English.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
And I did not take up RESIDENCE
in this pyramid
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: residence
Meaning and definitions of residence, translation in Arabic
language for residence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of residence in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'residence'
What residence means in Arabic, residence meaning
in Arabic, residence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of residence in Arabic language.