إيجار, أجرة, ريع, مزق, انشقاق, خرق, صدع, انقساماستأجر, أجر, كان معد للإيجارممزق, مشقوق
Noun(1) a payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service(2) an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart(3) the return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions(4) the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
Verb(1) tear or be torn violently(2) let for money(3) grant use or occupation of under a term of contract(4) engage for service under a term of contract(5) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
(1) Eddie was dismayed by the rent in the roof of the tent(2) Apartments in these sought-after areas can rent for Ôö¼├║1,445 to Ôö¼├║1,566 per month to international clients.(3) How can landlords be allowed to harass tenants who pay their rent , just because they have other plans for the property?(4) Your brother allowed your mother to reside there and most likely did not charge her rent .(5) In 1997, a change in the law meant it became easier for landlords to evict tenants who weren't paying their rent .(6) He added that a typical two bedroom apartment will rent for up to ├ö├®┬╝750 per month.(7) skis or snowboards rent for $60├ö├ç├┤80 for six days(8) If David pays rent and his income and savings are sufficiently low he may get housing benefit; if he pays council tax he may get council tax benefit.(9) For the remaining three months, owners can either rent the property out or use it themselves.(10) The selling agents estimate that this type of unit would rent for around ├ö├®┬╝1,015 per month.(11) Industrial units rent for between Ôö¼├║37.60 and Ôö¼├║59 per square metre depending on the size and standard of finish involved.(12) A tenant paying rent to a non-resident landlord must deduct standard rate income tax from the rent paid to the landlord and pay the tax he has deducted to the Revenue.(13) The real owners of the software can restrict you or stores and not allow anyone to rent it to others.(14) Hip-hop fans should at least rent it just for the musical aspect of the film.(15) I cannot even afford to pay the rent on this flat(16) Rather than charge monthly rent , most landlords used to require tenants to put up huge cash deposits, often hundreds of thousands of dollars.
(1) rend :: تشقق
(2) to rent :: للإيجار
(3) for rent :: للإيجار
(4) rent a car :: استئجار سيارة
(5) rent out :: تأجير
(6) apartment for rent :: شقة للإيجار
(7) rent a house :: استئجار منزل
(8) pay rent :: ادفع الايجار
(9) rent seeking :: المستأجرون
(10) room for rent :: غرفة للإيجار
(11) rent a room :: استأجر غرفة
1. rental ::
2. rip ::
3. gorge ::
4. economic rent ::
5. lease ::
7. charter ::
8. take ::
rent, rental, rentals, rented, renter, renters, renting, rents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where can you RENT a tuxedo
at 3:00 in the morning?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Why don't you just RENT bunk beds
and invite the Black Eyed Peas?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Rent a plane, write it in the sky.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
only be RENT, utilities
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Yeah, well, when I die,
you can RENT a bounce house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Arabic Dictionary: rent
Meaning and definitions of rent, translation in Arabic
language for rent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rent in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rent'
What rent means in Arabic, rent meaning
in Arabic, rent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rent in Arabic language.