التحكم عن بعد
بعيد, من بعد, ناء, متباعد, صغير
عن بعدعن بعدبعدأجهزة التحكم عن بعد
Noun(1) a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance
Adjective(1) located far away spatially(2) very unlikely(3) separate or apart in time(4) inaccessible and sparsely populated(5) far apart in relevance or relationship or kinship, or remote
(1) Options such as ABS brakes and remote locking will cost you extra.(2) Christian churches exist in even the most remote villages.(3) If it is, the chances of bringing a successful legal action must be remote .(4) Instead, a remote sensor placed outdoors transmits a radio signal to a monitor inside your house, which shows the data on a liquid crystal display.(5) Well, it's a fairly remote island.(6) The causes of their deaths were usually said to lie in people's wrong doings in both the recent and the remote past, and their invasion of forbidden domains.(7) Together, the remote past and the more recent development of ├ö├ç├┐traditional├ö├ç├û festivals have much educationally to offer the people of England today.(8) Many Koreans realize that it is presently unrealistic and a remote possibility to envision a unified Korea.(9) It is ridiculous to suggest that this relationship would become more remote if there were single-seat constituencies.(10) They seem bent on taking the world back to an even more remote past, to when chaos lay on the face of the Earth; a time recorded in the Book of Genesis.(11) There are other uses for cheap, expendable remote sensors.(12) At the touch of a button one of the blank monitors blipped to life, displaying a scene that was being picked up by a hidden remote camera.(13) This problem centres on our very large landmass, long coastline, remote location and small population.(14) Moreover, since anthropology started as a museum discipline, this has resulted in a focus on exotic and remote locales and populations.(15) Manufacturers can also use RMS to load new profiles or operating systems into remote devices.(16) Every Croatian household, from the largest urban center to the most remote village, has a television.
(1) remote control :: جهاز التحكم
(2) remote access :: الوصول عن بعد
(3) remote sensing :: الاستشعار عن بعد
(4) remote host :: المضيف البعيد
(5) remote possibility :: احتمال بعيد
(6) remote monitoring :: مراقبة عن بعد
(7) remote procedure call :: إجراء اتصال عن بعد
(8) remote place :: مكان بعيد
(9) remote control car :: سيارة تعمل بالتحكم من بعد
1. faraway ::
2. isolated ::
3. irrelevant to ::
لا علاقة لها
4. unlikely ::
من غير المرجح
5. aloof ::
6. outback ::
7. outside ::
8. distant ::
9. removed ::
10. remote control ::
remote, remotely, remoteness, remotes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's the REMOTE
yet distinct possibility
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
...was to put fresh batteries
in the REMOTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
Magic wand TV REMOTE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
I was trying
to find the REMOTE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
English to Arabic Dictionary: remote
Meaning and definitions of remote, translation in Arabic
language for remote with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remote in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'remote'
What remote means in Arabic, remote meaning
in Arabic, remote
definition, examples and pronunciation
of remote in Arabic language.