دين, ديانة, ترهب, طائفة, عبادة, يمان
Noun(1) a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny(2) an institution to express belief in a divine power
(1) Later chapters return to the relationship among religion , politics and power.(2) Church and state are separate today, but Catholicism is the religion of the great majority.(3) It serves only one master - corporate greed - that is their religion and their power.(4) But, as Karl Marx put it, religion is also the opiate of the people.(5) I am a person for whom religion has never been important in my life, and I am really scared of the power of religion now.(6) The consequent pursuit of thinness had become a new religion , she said, and she showed a range of advertisements to support her claims.(7) Bonaparte, however, had never made the mistake of underestimating either the power of religion or the resilience of the Church.(8) Is the problem that Judaism is a religion as well as an ethnicity?(9) The freedom to manifest religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching encompasses a broad range of acts.(10) Christianity is a liberating religion , and forgiveness of sins is a liberating experience.(11) Secularism does not reject religion but attempts to bar any single religion from gaining political control.(12) The secularization debate is primarily concerned with the role or power of religion and churches in society.(13) Online marketers realize that return on investment is the religion they need to follow.(14) The official state religion is Roman Catholicism, but Evangelical Protestant movements are making converts among traditional Catholic believers.(15) The pursuit of eating raw food has become a religion of the nuttier kind.(16) They don't see the truth because they come here to impose their religion 's power.
(1) freedom of religion :: حرية الدين
(2) true religion :: الدين الصحيح
(3) no religion :: لا دين
(4) state religion :: دين الدولة
(5) forbidden by religion :: نهى عنه الدين
1. faith ::
1. atheism ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Religion has its place, of course,
but at a certain point...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
you could not mock
my RELIGION while she's here?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
My friend has a healthy
skepticism of RELIGION,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
She's a foreigner
preaching her foreign RELIGION.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
a room full of inaccurate depictions
of Polynesian RELIGION
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Arabic Dictionary: religion
Meaning and definitions of religion, translation in Arabic
language for religion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of religion in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'religion'
What religion means in Arabic, religion meaning
in Arabic, religion
definition, examples and pronunciation
of religion in Arabic language.