تسجيل, توثيق, تدوين, تسجيل السيارات, تسجيل الخطابات, وثيقة تسجيل
Noun(1) the act of enrolling(2) the body of people (such as students(3) a document certifying an act of registering(4) (music(5) the act of adjusting something to match a standard
(1) However, the awareness among the people about the importance of birth registration is significantly lower than the national average.(2) ├ö├ç├┐Effectively this means people are forced to complete the process of registration twice,├ö├ç├û said Mr Murphy.(3) This hour, Arnold Schwarzenegger is scheduled to work a crowd in Riverside, California, and try to pump up voter registration in the process.(4) the registration of births, marriages, and deaths(5) Ian Hare resisted the temptation to over-play his hand at the start, keeping a firm grip on the music's architecture with a fine control of pace and registration .(6) But, the income from registration did not increase as the Government had expected.(7) in certain cases, children may acquire British citizenship through registration(8) With a population of 300-million people, and registration among youth increasing, a power shift was inevitable.(9) He claimed that Yahoo profits from the free online registration process because it increases advertising revenues and consumer information it collects is used for marketing purposes.(10) In the second phase, the collection of tax from private car owners, registration of vehicles and allotment of numbers to the newly registered vehicles would be performed by the computers.(11) The process of registration is slow and laborious and this has been compounded by the low number of people who have been assigned to carry out the task.(12) The largest European observer group also found flaws with every step of the electoral process from voter registration and campaigning to the actual vote.(13) Across the nation, the massive increase in voter registration that has been a hallmark of the campaign is evident among the young as well.(14) Massachusetts in 1842 became the first state to commence comprehensive registration of births, deaths, and marriages.(15) The officer returned with his bow-legged walk, a new yellowish paper in his hand on top of the registration he had handed him earlier.(16) Most queries fielded by One Family related to legal issues relating to guardianship, divorce, separation, birth registration , and social welfare issues.
(1) registration form :: إستمارة تسجيل
(2) registration fee :: رسوم التسجيل
(3) registration number :: رقم التسجيل
(4) registration fees :: رسوم التسجيل
(5) vehicle registration :: استمارة المركبة
(6) business registration :: تسجيل الأعمال التجارية
(7) registration card :: بطاقة التسجيل
(8) alien registration :: تسجيل الأجانب
preregistration, registration, registrations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Run the REGISTRATION number
through the database.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
that has no seal
and with no REGISTRATION of the origin.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
That's on the REGISTRATION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
All right, here's the REGISTRATION,
the window sticker, the receipt.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I'm filling out the online REGISTRATION
for your game.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: registration
Meaning and definitions of registration, translation in Arabic
language for registration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of registration in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'registration'
What registration means in Arabic, registration meaning
in Arabic, registration
definition, examples and pronunciation
of registration in Arabic language.