سجل, تسجيل, قيد, قائمة, قائمة الإنتخابات, دفتر القيد, خانة في سجل, انتظام, عداد, العداد أداة, القدرة الصوتية, جدول, لائحةسجل, تسجل, قيد, أرسل بالبريد المسجل, سجل السيارة, دون في سجل, أحصى, انتظم, اتسق, اشتكى, سجل في جدول الخدمة, صوت, كتب
Noun(1) an official written record of names or events or transactions(2) (music(3) a book in which names and transactions are listed(4) (computer science(5) an air passage (usually in the floor or a wall of a room(6) a regulator (as a sliding plate(7) a cashbox with an adding machine to register transactions; used in shops to add up the bill
Verb(1) record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions(2) record in a public office or in a court of law(3) enroll to vote(4) be aware of(5) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(6) have one's name listed as a candidate for several parties(7) show in one's face(8) manipulate the registers of an organ(9) send by registered mail(10) enter into someone's consciousness
(1) I wish to register an objection(2) Fox, however, seemed to sing in a register too high for her voice.(3) School teachers were paid by contract according to an average of their attendance register .(4) In addition to regional and social dialects, two other varieties often discussed by sociolinguists are register and style.(5) My sister and brother both got married and got to register for gifts.(6) Athy pupils will no longer be able to play truant and hope to get away with it, following the introduction of Ireland's first high tech electronic register .(7) it was reproduced in full colour but unfortunately out of register(8) The Medical Council removed his name from the medical register in 1999 pending the outcome of its inquiry.(9) This is precisely what appears in the lowest register of the window.(10) Groups still have time to register but must do so immediately.(11) If you are over 18 and were resident at your present address in September 2003 it is important that your name is on the register .(12) The boy knew she was a schoolteacher, for he had found her class register and kept it in his beside table.(13) I am also concerned about councillors who tell people to report registration officials who refuse to register them without the necessary documents.(14) In all probability he sang alto from 1735 to 1739 and then descended to bass and, as we have seen, passing through the tenor register briefly.(15) Whenever she referred to ├ö├ç├┐Her Highness├ö├ç├û she raised her eyes to heaven and her voice to a high register .(16) The DC took the attendance register in his custody and ordered an inquiry into the case.
(1) cash register :: ماكينة تسجيل المدفوعات النقدية
(2) household register :: سجل الأسرة
(3) trade register :: السجل التجاري
(4) shift register :: تسجيل التحول
(5) register number :: رقم التسجيل
(6) land register :: السجل العقاري
(7) census register :: سجل التعداد
(8) check register :: الاختيار تسجيل
(9) instruction register :: تعليمات التسجيل
(10) electoral register :: السجل الانتخابي
1. official list ::
2. record ::
3. range ::
4. cash register ::
ماكينة تسجيل المدفوعات النقدية
5. registry ::
6. record ::
7. enroll ::
8. indicate ::
9. display ::
10. make an impression ::
11. file ::
12. read ::
preregister, preregistered, preregistering, preregisters, register, registered, registering, registers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
who'd been stealing
from the cash REGISTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
no criminal record, no REGISTER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
When I get married, I'm gonna REGISTER
at the UCLA cadaver lab.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
Be ruthless. Tell him if he doesn't start
talking, we'll REGISTER a complaint...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Arabic Dictionary: register
Meaning and definitions of register, translation in Arabic
language for register with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of register in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'register'
What register means in Arabic, register meaning
in Arabic, register
definition, examples and pronunciation
of register in Arabic language.