إصلاحأصلح, نظم, تحسن, قوم, حسن, غير من إخلاقه, تهذب
Noun(1) a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses(2) a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices(3) self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice
Verb(1) make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices(2) bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one(3) produce by cracking(4) break up the molecules of(5) improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition(6) change for the better
(1) his family have made every effort to reform him(2) In this case constitutional reform or more representative institutions are undesirable, since they are as likely to impede as to accelerate modernisation.(3) to propose constitutional reform(4) For example, it has linked economic reform and structural adjustment to what it has termed good governance.(5) There was no real attempt to fundamentally reform or abandon the central planning process itself.(6) They took it in turns to visit the prison each day and to read from the Bible, believing that hearing the Bible had the power to reform people.(7) Do you believe that constitutional reform is needed to rectify the situation?(8) A Westcliff security company has embarked on a campaign to reform working practices in the security business.(9) can the system reform itself?(10) I do not believe in the criminal's ability to reform , or their ability to name negative life factors as being a contributory factor to their crime.(11) So I don't think you can reform educational institutions in radical ways, except in the wake of a revolution.(12) Arguably its most radical commitment was to constitutional reform .(13) Why not postpone the constitutional debate for a decade and concentrate on economic reform ?(14) I made many resolutions to reform my personality, but never quite got round to it.(15) the state has a duty to reform criminals(16) the Bill will reform the tax system
(1) re-form :: إصلاح
(2) land reform :: استصلاح الارض
(3) to reform :: الإصلاح
(4) economic reform :: اصلاحات اقتصادية
(5) welfare reform :: إصلاح نظام الرعاية الاجتماعية
(6) tax reform :: الاصلاح الضريبي
(7) agrarian reform :: الإصلاح الزراعي
(8) political reform :: الإصلاح السياسي
(9) social reform :: الإصلاح الاجتماعي
(10) reform school :: مدرسة الإصلاح
(11) reform bill :: مشروع قانون إصلاح
1. improvement ::
2. improve ::
3. mend one's ways ::
اصلاح احد الطرق
4. rectify ::
5. see the light ::
reform, reformative, reformed, reformer, reformers, reforming, reformist, reformists, reforms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: reform
Meaning and definitions of reform, translation in Arabic
language for reform with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reform in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reform'
What reform means in Arabic, reform meaning
in Arabic, reform
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reform in Arabic language.