سبب, عقل, علة, منطق, صواب, إدراك, باعث, رشد, نهي, دراية, عدلفكر, سوغ, برهن, جادل, أيد, حسب, إستمع لصوت العقل
Noun(1) a rational motive for a belief or action(2) an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon(3) the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination(4) the state of having good sense and sound judgment(5) a justification for something existing or happening(6) a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
Verb(1) decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion(2) present reasons and arguments(3) think logically
(1) Just because someone knocks on your door, phones you or stops you in the street is not good enough reason to change your mind.(2) I tried to reason with her, but without success(3) Sweetening the pot within reason to keep it out of their hands does make sense.(4) the only reason she comes here is to read the paper(5) we have reason to celebrate(6) An argument is a form of reasoning whereby one gives a reason or reasons in support of some claim.(7) Rangers supporters will now believe it is possible for them to have reason to tickle these next Sunday.(8) One reason why this event may reverberate is exactly that disconnect.(9) she is in danger of losing her reason(10) The size is pretty much irrelevant, as is the amount of water, within reason .(11) You can take advantage of this by waiting until the last minute and - within reason - naming your price.(12) The foundation also showed that liking an area was the main reason why people did not live closer to their work.(13) Men are marked off from other animals by possessing reason and the power of thought.(14) it is hard to know for the simple reason that few records survive(15) He thinks and learns systematically and is drawn to using logic and reason to prove and understand his faith.(16) they won't pay the fine, not without reason
(1) the reason :: السبب
(2) for this reason :: لهذا السبب
(3) for that reason :: لهذا السبب
(4) for no reason :: بلا سبب
(5) for some reason :: لسبب ما
(6) main reason :: سبب رئيسي
(7) the reason why :: السبب
(8) without reason :: بدون سبب
(9) within reason :: في حدود المعقول
(10) for what reason :: لأي سبب
1. cause ::
2. rationality ::
3. sanity ::
4. good sense ::
6. ground ::
8. intellect ::
9. think rationally ::
10. calculate ::
11. bring around ::
12. argue ::
13. conclude ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
اللازمة - النتيجة
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
reason, reasoned, reasoner, reasoners, reasoning, reasons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Clegane, we're here for a REASON.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Well, I don't need a REASON, it's my house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Do as I command
or Khal Drogo will know the REASON why.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
For the same REASON
I don't wear the apron or the hairnet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
Uh, we sort of have another
REASON for asking you here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
English to Arabic Dictionary: reason
Meaning and definitions of reason, translation in Arabic
language for reason with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reason in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reason'
What reason means in Arabic, reason meaning
in Arabic, reason
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reason in Arabic language.