نادر, مخلل, مخلخل, غير منضج جيدا, استثنائي, قليل الكثافة, غير ناضج جيدا
Adjective(1) not widely known; especially valued for its uncommonness(2) recurring only at long intervals(3) not widely distributed(4) having low density(5) marked by an uncommon quality; especially superlative or extreme of its kind(6) (of meat
(1) Soon they would know far more than they ever wanted to about a rare condition called tuberous sclerosis.(2) Sometimes he goes to watch birds in the suburban marshes, where more rare species can be found.(3) The meat was cooked medium rare as ordered, and was tasty and delicious.(4) The condition is so rare it only affects a handful of women in the world each year.(5) Daniel George plants rare peanut trees in Keen Street to replace the golden rain trees.(6) Yet the site is also home to rare mammals such as water voles and rare plants such as pepper saxifrage.(7) Ben's condition is so rare that only 33 people in the world have ever been diagnosed with it.(8) Why does everything else pale in comparison to the rich, glistening red of a rare filet mignon?(9) The steak could have been more tender if we had asked for it to be medium rare , which would have been better.(10) Ituri is a rare ecosystem possessing plants and animals that exist nowhere else on earth.(11) We'll be cooking a steak rare on our barbeque and washing it down with some Chablis..(12) The best that most of us can do is to live with it, enjoy it and be thankful it is such a rare event.(13) In another fragment he recommends hare, cooked rare , for a similar occasion.(14) Olivia suffers from two rare conditions which severely restrict almost everything she does.(15) I think you can get depression off the drug, although I still think it is a very rare event.(16) For the most part, though, the game is still in a position of rare strength.
(1) very rare :: نادر جدا
(2) rare earth :: الأرضية النادرة
(3) rare meat :: لحم نادر
(4) rare bird :: الطيور النادرة
(5) rare breed :: سلالة نادرة
(6) extremely rare :: نادر للغاية
(7) rare earths :: الأتربة النادرة
(8) rare book :: كتاب نادر
(9) medium-rare :: متوسطة نادر
1. infrequent ::
2. unusual ::
3. exceptional ::
4. rarefied ::
5. uncommon ::
rare, rared, rarely, rareness, rares
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
which makes you quite a RARE thing
as lords go.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Oh, that's fascinating.
Selective mutism is quite RARE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Uh, well, it's-it's
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
I found the procedure
in the study of RARE diseases
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
It is RARE to meet a Lannister
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Arabic Dictionary: rare
Meaning and definitions of rare, translation in Arabic
language for rare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rare in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'rare'
What rare means in Arabic, rare meaning
in Arabic, rare
definition, examples and pronunciation
of rare in Arabic language.