رفع, جمع, جمع تبرعات, ربى, نهض, أثار قضية, سعل مخرجا البلغم, ربى الماشية, رقى, أيقظ, شيد, ضحك, رفع معنوياته, خمر, زور شيكا, زاد المبلغ المراهن عليه, برز, أنهض, رب, رفع الستارة, شال, رفع لأعلى, رفع الكأس لإحدزيادة, ارتفاع, زيادة الرهان, إنعاش, إحياء, مزاد
Noun(1) the amount a salary is increased(2) an upward slope or grade (as in a road(3) increasing the size of a bet (as in poker(4) the act of raising something
Verb(1) raise the level or amount of something(2) raise from a lower to a higher position(3) cause to be heard or known; express or utter(4) collect funds for a specific purpose(5) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(6) look after a child until it is an adult(7) summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic(8) move upwards(9) construct, build, or erect(10) call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses(11) create a disturbance, especially by making a great noise(12) raise in rank or condition(13) increase(14) give a promotion to or assign to a higher position(15) cause to puff up with a leaven(16) bid (one's partner's suit
(1) in late April Henry decided to raise the siege(2) Besides, she thought, a little excitement would help raise her spirits.(3) raise the number to the power of 4(4) Lee tried to throw a punch at his nemesis, but couldn't raise his arm above the level of his belt.(5) to raise hope in sb(6) The workers raise chickens, grow their own vegetables, have a fish tank and rent out space for horses.(7) Squeeze with your glutes and hamstrings to push your hips forward and raise your torso back to the upright position.(8) It is up to them to decide whether to raise the ship.(9) I think at the time they probably salvaged the shell that was on board and they were hoping to perhaps raise the vessel and restore it and get it going again.(10) But when the slums are burnt down to raise high rise buildings, they are completely quiet, they don't protest.(11) They will raise an interim invoice in respect of the work that the claims manager will carry out on the case.(12) divers have located and hope to raise the submarine(13) In 1990 the tree on which they grow was blown over by a cyclone - or the fringes of one - but we managed to raise it up again.(14) he wants a raise and some perks(15) to raise the flag(16) Routinely calling each raise from the blind may cost you quite a bit of money.
(1) raise up :: إرفع
(2) to raise :: للتمويل
(3) raise money :: جمع المال
(4) raise hand :: رفع اليد
(5) raise funds :: جمع الأموال
(6) raise hell :: رفع الجحيم
(7) get a raise :: الحصول على زياده
(8) raise children :: تربية الأطفال
(9) raise a family :: تربية الأسرة
(10) raise the roof :: ارفع السقف
1. pay increase ::
2. salary increase ::
3. climb ::
4. heave ::
5. lift ::
6. set upright ::
7. increase ::
8. amplify ::
يضخم، يوسع، يبالغ
9. build ::
10. get ::
11. recruit ::
12. levy ::
13. bring up ::
14. give rise to ::
15. breed ::
16. promote ::
تروج \ يشجع \ يعزز \ ينمى \ يطور
17. nurture ::
18. elevate ::
19. stir ::
20. advance ::
21. upraise ::
22. grow ::
24. kindle ::
25. heighten ::
26. leaven ::
1. drop ::
2. lower ::
raise, raised, raises, raising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
RAISE your arms.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
- We did RAISE the roof that night.
- Yeah, we totally did.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Only the Lord of Winterfell can call in
the bannermen and RAISE an army.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
All right, it's time to RAISE the roof.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
First we must return to Casterly Rock
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Arabic Dictionary: raise
Meaning and definitions of raise, translation in Arabic
language for raise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of raise in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'raise'
What raise means in Arabic, raise meaning
in Arabic, raise
definition, examples and pronunciation
of raise in Arabic language.