راديو, مذياع, إرسال, رسالة لاسلكيةبث, أذاع, خابر لاسلكيالاسلكي
راديواسلكياالإبراقطبيب الأشعةأطباء الأشعةالتلفون اللاسلكيمن radiophonesأجهزة الراديوالردسكوبية الكشف الإشعاعي
Noun(1) medium for communication(2) an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals(3) a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
Verb(1) transmit messages via radio waves
Adjective(1) indicating radiation or radioactivity
(1) The choir has regularly broadcast on RTE radio and television.(2) The government responds by sending in the Delta Force, but loses contact as an eerie signal interrupts radio communications.(3) He liked to play with electricity when he was a youngster, and that grew into an interest in electronics and radio .(4) I heard a lot of radio yesterday because I had to drive to and from South Caulfield twice in as many days to get my MA thesis bound.(5) she turned off the car radio(6) Clear Channel radio owns almost any station you could be listening to in any market.(7) He was part of a team that made one last futile attempt to force radio to embrace public interest programming.(8) radio station(9) we used to listen to a lot of radio(10) I covered a lot of pirate radio in Austin but my editor told me to cut that after a while.(11) a radio station(12) I used to do a lot of radio , and was proud to be nominated for a Sony.(13) they were interviewed on local radio(14) The Marauders had been stripped to minimum weight to maximise fuel economy and for the same reason only the lead plane had a radio , a fatal factor in thick fog.(15) Over the past few days I have done quite a lot of press, radio and little bits of television as well.(16) Similar programmes would be generated for broadcast by radio .
(1) listen to the radio :: إستمع للراديو
(2) radio station :: محطة إذاعية
(3) on the radio :: على الراديو
(4) radio button :: زر الراديو
(5) radio frequency :: موجة تردد الراديو
(6) radio wave :: موجات الراديو
(7) clock radio :: الإذاعة على مدار الساعة
(8) turn off the radio :: أغلق الراديو
(9) radio announcer :: مذيع راديو
(10) car radio :: مذياع السيارة
1. transceiver ::
جهاز الإرسال والاستقبال
2. radiocommunication ::
3. wireless ::
4. tuner ::
radio, radioed, radioing, radiologist, radiologists, radiophone, radiophones, radios, radioscopy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
GUARD 2: (OVER RADIO)
Man down, man down.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
(MIMICS RADIO STATIC)
title="(MIMICS RADIO STATIC)
style="width: 100%;padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px;border: 0;"
(MIMICS RADIO STATIC)
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
( battle sounds
over RADIO )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
AMY [OVER RADIO]:
You guys doing okay down there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Without phones or RADIO frequency,
with nobody being able to hear us.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: radio
Meaning and definitions of radio, translation in Arabic
language for radio with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of radio in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'radio'
What radio means in Arabic, radio meaning
in Arabic, radio
definition, examples and pronunciation
of radio in Arabic language.