سؤال, مسألة, استجواب, قضية, تساؤل, موضوع, مشكلة, خلاف, نزاع, استطلاع, مطلبشكك, شك, سأل, استجوب, ناقش, استفهم
Noun(1) an instance of questioning(2) the subject matter at issue(3) a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply(4) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something(5) a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote(6) an informal reference to a marriage proposal
Verb(1) challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of(2) pose a series of questions to(3) pose a question(4) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(5) place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
(1) All songs have meaning to someone, it's more a question of subject matter.(2) The medical benefits of research on primates are beyond question .(3) But I also believe that that support should not be given without question in all circumstances.(4) George Harrison will be remembered, beyond question , on his own terms, as a quiet man meeting a quiet end.(5) In Question Time Mark Latham wanted to focus on the question of truth in government.(6) It's not just a question of corporate control over the news, but rather how the news is made.(7) They followed up the raid by staking out the area over the bank holiday weekend to question people visiting the house.(8) Police are also keen to question the soldiers at the nearby Fort George army barracks who were on duty on the night of the fatal shooting.(9) At no time was an audience challenged to question a moral conundrum, or inspired to see the world through different eyes.(10) one could question if he's sincere or not(11) It is your right as a member to question these actions, and request such modifications as you see fit.(12) the question of cost is an important one(13) The detention plans were put forward after senior police officers argued they needed extra time to question suspects.(14) Your description can be a few words, a sentence, a question , or even just a single word.(15) One of them was an article authored by Mahatma Gandhi, discussing the minority question .(16) It is only a question of getting the farmers together and educating them.
(1) ask a question :: طرح سؤال
(2) out of the question :: خارج نص السؤال
(3) good question :: سؤال جيد
(4) in question :: في السؤال
(5) tag question :: سؤال ذيلي
(6) ask question :: اسأل سؤالا
(7) another question :: سؤال آخر
(8) without question :: بدون سؤال
(9) answer a question :: الإجابة عن سؤال
(10) question tag :: العلامة السؤال
1. inquiry ::
2. doubt ::
3. issue ::
5. head ::
6. motion ::
7. interrogate ::
8. query ::
9. oppugn ::
10. interview ::
11. wonder ::
question, questionable, questioned, questioner, questioners, questioning, questionings, questions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We could QUESTION her.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Good QUESTION, Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
A reasonable QUESTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
You have a QUESTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Of course, you forgot to ask one QUESTION.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: question
Meaning and definitions of question, translation in Arabic
language for question with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of question in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'question'
What question means in Arabic, question meaning
in Arabic, question
definition, examples and pronunciation
of question in Arabic language.