جودة, نوع, ميزة, خاصية, كيفية, طبيعة, صفة خاصة, منزلة رفيعة, رنةخصلة
Noun(1) an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone(2) a degree or grade of excellence or worth(3) a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something(4) (music, a voice or noise or musical sound(5) high social status
Adjective(1) of superior grade(2) of high social status
(1) commanding the admiration of people of quality(2) she's known for the quality of her work(3) If it were restricted to a few sniggers among the public at large about the academic quality of these degrees, it wouldn't be too bad.(4) the quality of the light there is amazing(5) The writing system doesn't separate the quality of the vowel from its nasalization.(6) Poor general quality and finishing are the usual indicators of fake toys and parents are advised to buy from recognised retailers.(7) ├ö├ç├┐Aren't you ashamed to expose yourself before quality in that way?├ö├ç├ÿ said his wife, in an angry tone.(8) This is, of course, a measure of the design integrity and manufacturing quality of each new product category.(9) It seems incredibly stupid and as yet I cannot find one redeeming quality in this story.(10) A cardinal quality is attached to the signs Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn.(11) Over the past number of years the parade has been of mixed quality with varying degrees of participation from all sectors.(12) Yorkshire is one of the nation's richest agricultural regions, producing vast quantities of quality food(13) To say of Socrates that he is human is to say what he is, whereas to say that he is literate is not to say what he is but rather to give a quality that he has.(14) The quality of standing behind and extending support to any social cause often goes silently unnoticed.(15) Each and every sign of the zodiac is associated with both an element and a quality .(16) The categorical versus the gradient quality of nasalization in Sundanese versus English indicated that nasalization is indeed phonological in Sundanese and phonetic in English.
(1) quality assurance :: تاكيد الجودة
(2) quality control :: رقابة جودة
(3) best quality :: أفضل جودة
(4) image quality :: جودة الصورة
(5) quality of life :: جودة الحياة
(6) the quality :: الجودة
(7) better quality :: جودة أفضل
1. standard ::
2. excellence ::
3. feature ::
4. character ::
5. timbre ::
6. caliber ::
7. excellent ::
8. select ::
1. proletariat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to Penny's QUALITY of life.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Though I suppose beauty
is a subjective QUALITY, no?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
whoever was in charge
of QUALITY control
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
You can assess the QUALITY of my work?
Okay. Um, here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
already have a certain "hello
sailor" QUALITY to them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: quality
Meaning and definitions of quality, translation in Arabic
language for quality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of quality in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'quality'
What quality means in Arabic, quality meaning
in Arabic, quality
definition, examples and pronunciation
of quality in Arabic language.