نفخة, هبة, علبة البودرة, إنتفاخ طفيف, الجزء المنتفخ من الثوب, مدحة أو مديح, فطيرة منتفخةنفث الدخان, نفخ, طرى, لهث, تكلم بإزدراء, دخن من غليونه, أوقف الشعر, انتفخ, تحدث بإزدراء, تعجرف
Noun(1) a short light gust of air(2) a light inflated pastry or puff shell(3) exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes(4) bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together(5) a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin(6) thick cushion used as a seat(7) a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke(8) forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
Verb(1) smoke and exhale strongly(2) suck in or take (air(3) breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted(4) make proud or conceited(5) praise extravagantly(6) speak in a blustering or scornful manner(7) to swell or cause to enlarge(8) blow hard and loudly
Adjective(1) gathered for protruding fullness
(1) Alex opened the cardboard box and inside was powder and a puff .(2) a puff of wind swung the weathervane around(3) For the first half hour it was hard to find a puff of wind to reach the windward mark in front of the Asia Pattaya Hotel, but gradually the wind picked up and by noon was blowing at a gentle 4 knots.(4) Renee coloured mildly, and tossed one cloud-like puff of brown hair over her shoulder to cover her face.(5) He sank back down into his chair and took another puff of his cigar.(6) extravagant statements are regarded as salesman's puff(7) she sent her a box of dusting powder with a swansdown puff(8) Venison steaks (or a boned roasting joint) may be encased in puff or shortcrust pastry, in the same way as fillet of beef.(9) All you can hear is the swishing of the sled runners across the snow, the pitter-patter of the dogs' feet, and my own breathing as I puff through a scarf that's matted with ice crystals.(10) A stronger puff of wind ruffled the water and bent the water-side reeds.(11) I went to searching for some cafÔö£┬« ole and some puff pastries.(12) Of course, it's not good to see a cherished icon of the community disappear in a puff of smoke, but I can't pretend my feelings about the disappearance of this old bird were anything but mixed.(13) She zipped up her jacket, shivering from the sudden puff of cold wind.(14) With that, he grabbed a puff and began powdering his face with limp wrists.(15) At precisely the point of the peak of the roof, just a gentle puff of wind can determine the destiny of many raindrops.(16) Off goes the magician's assistant in a puff of smoke.
(1) puff up :: أطفأ بالنفخ
(2) puff pastry :: عجين الفطير
(3) cream puff :: كريم نفخة
(4) puff out :: تنفخ
(5) puff adder :: نفخة الأفعى
(6) puff of smoke :: نفخة من الدخان
(7) huff and puff :: هوف ونفخة
(8) puff and blow :: انفجار
(9) puff away :: نفخة بعيدا
1. gust ::
2. drag ::
3. whiff ::
4. quilt ::
6. blow ::
7. breathe heavily ::
تنفس بشكل كبير
8. smoke ::
9. drag ::
10. whiff ::
11. heave ::
12. puff up ::
13. chuff ::
puff, puffed, puffer, puffers, puffing, puffs, puffy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Will you give me a PUFF?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Disappeared? What, in a PUFF of smoke?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Arabic Dictionary: puff
Meaning and definitions of puff, translation in Arabic
language for puff with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of puff in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'puff'
What puff means in Arabic, puff meaning
in Arabic, puff
definition, examples and pronunciation
of puff in Arabic language.