بروتوكول, محضر جلسات, محاضر مؤتمرات, جدول أعمال, إتفاقية سياسية, نظام المراسم, صورة معاهدة
Noun(1) (computer science(2) forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state(3) code of correct conduct
(1) Last May, they unanimously passed a resolution encouraging the government to sign the protocol .(2) Our study protocol was approved by the Scientific and Ethical Advisory Group of the General Practice Research Database.(3) The Queen's life is ruled by events and engagements, protocol and tradition.(4) While no protocol can anticipate every situation, common sense and good judgment will be our guiding principles.(5) Typically, a firewall lets HTTP requests pass through - HTTP being the standard protocol for transmitting webpages.(6) Despite signing the protocol , the Turkish government is refusing to open up its ports and airports for travel to and from Cyprus.(7) They think that flags should be used with respect for the ideals that they symbolise, and in accordance with established protocol .(8) He was a career diplomat who put protocol above all else.(9) A protocol on the treaty then limited each country to one ABM site.(10) To date, 46 member states have ratified the protocol to the treaty establishing the parliament.(11) Perhaps some lessons in protocol , diplomacy, and good relations with the electorate can be organised for the PM.(12) However, the passage of this bill will enable New Zealand to become party to the firearms protocol .(13) They even laugh and smile when she gets the protocol at formal events a little wrong.(14) So how could he make a preference known without breaching diplomatic protocol ?(15) what is the protocol at a smart lunch if one's neighbour dozes off during the speeches?(16) Anyhow, as barbeque protocol dictates we all ate far too much.
(1) protocol suite :: جناح بروتوكول
(2) routing protocol :: بروتوكول التوجيه
(3) chief of protocol :: رئيس التشريفات
(4) communications protocol :: بروتوكول الاتصالات
(5) communication protocol :: بروتوكول الاتصالات
1. etiquette ::
2. agreement ::
3. communications protocol ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The PROTOCOL for
a system-wide failure
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
...scientifically valid PROTOCOL
that will make our lives better?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Red PROTOCOL, sealing the doors.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Arabic Dictionary: protocol
Meaning and definitions of protocol, translation in Arabic
language for protocol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of protocol in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'protocol'
What protocol means in Arabic, protocol meaning
in Arabic, protocol
definition, examples and pronunciation
of protocol in Arabic language.