مشروع, خطة, دراسة, تخطيط الأرضخطط, تصور, أسقط, صمم, نوى, عرض فلما, برز, رمى, نتأ, جعل له نتوء, ظهر ناتئا, تصور و يعتبر, عزم, أطلق, عرض على الشاشة, تجاوز, جسم
Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a planned undertaking
Verb(1) communicate vividly(2) extend out or project in space(3) transfer (ideas or principles(4) project on a screen(5) cause to be heard(6) draw a projection of(7) make or work out a plan for; devise(8) present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.(9) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(10) put or send forth(11) throw, send, or cast forward(12) regard as objective
(1) a project to build a new power station(2) A group of professionals plans to launch an ambitious training project aimed at disadvantaged and disabled people.(3) Take a look at the different ways you project yourself, and try to describe them.(4) You can be someone else, and can project yourself as a different person.(5) being audible depends on your ability to project your voice(6) I had to launch my own campaign to get the project off the ground.(7) a research project(8) The name comes from the use of a horn bell to project the sound and often a horn reed cap as well.(9) So now the viewing public must also project what meaning they can think of onto the object.(10) the novel undermines its own stated project of telling a story(11) they project that demand will rise(12) the students are doing a project on horses(13) Unfortunately stars will always attract people who need someone to project their obsessions on to .(14) Of course, he also needed funding to get the project off the ground.(15) The inkblot is known as a ├ö├ç├┐projective├ö├ç├û test in that it assumes the patient will project certain ideas on to the picture that would normally be lost in defense mechanisms.(16) Contract Chemicals undertook a collaborative research project with York University to develop a new range of environmentally-friendly catalysts.
(1) project management :: ادارة مشروع
(2) project manager :: مدير المشروع
(3) research project :: مشروع البحث
(4) project team :: فريق المشروع
(5) pilot project :: مشروع طيار
(6) to project :: إلى المشروع
(7) project director :: مدير المشروع
(8) project planning :: تخطيط المشروع
(9) project officer :: المسؤول عن المشروع
(10) construction project :: مشروع بناء
1. plan ::
2. assignment ::
3. task ::
4. projection ::
5. forecast ::
6. intend ::
7. stick out ::
8. propel ::
9. cast ::
10. convey ::
12. propose ::
13. jut out ::
15. contrive ::
16. figure ::
project, projected, projecting, projects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no. This is putting up sheetrock
at a housing PROJECT in Rosemead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
The PROJECT Uncle Logan
used to talk about.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Yesterday I had an Air Force PROJECT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Sorry I'm late.
I'm working on a PROJECT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
We want you back on the PROJECT with us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Arabic Dictionary: project
Meaning and definitions of project, translation in Arabic
language for project with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of project in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'project'
What project means in Arabic, project meaning
in Arabic, project
definition, examples and pronunciation
of project in Arabic language.