أستاذ, أستاذ جامعي, أستاذ في الكلية, بروفيسورأستاذ جامعي, أستاذ ذو كرسي, قائد, مصرح
Noun(1) someone who is a member of the faculty at a college or university
(1) a professor of Art History(2) Before joining Stanford in 1998, Hammond was a professor at Columbia University's Teachers College.(3) There is a spiritual basis to their lives with Saul a professor of religious philosophy and a scholar of the Kabbal.(4) In a very heart searching way, Bunyan reveals the difference between a true Christian who struggles and fights against sin and a false professor who manifests no spiritual transformation.(5) In the King tradition, Dyson is a Baptist minister and a learned academic, now a professor at DePaul University.(6) Would a chair professor of literature at Yale University be allowed to conduct serially personal liaisons with female graduate students over his entire career across decades?(7) But he soon left to join the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos as a lecturer, rising through the ranks to become a professor and head of department of paediatrics.(8) Now in his 80s, he has been a successful artist for the past 40 years while continuing his career as a college professor in the State University system of California.(9) Singer, though, isn't a secondary school teacher but a professor of bioethics at Princeton.(10) There are, however, times when the balancing act of being both a college professor and a teacher of young children can get frustrating.(11) He believes the experience of education is thinned out when professorial authority is neutralized.(12) Since the mid-1990s, a raft of research projects has documented the numbers and status of faculty of color in the American professorate .(13) On polls of what is highest in the public esteem, university professors and teachers are right at the top and politicians are right at the bottom.(14) Her career includes professorships at New York State University and the University of California.(15) A suspicion got abroad that the professors of this religion had made use of unfair means to get their doctrines taught to children.(16) It is from this context that college and university faculty come as they enter the profession of the professoriate .
(1) assistant professor :: استاذ مساعد
(2) female professor :: استاذة جامعية
(3) associate professor :: أستاذ مشارك
(4) adjunct professor :: أستاذ مساعد
(5) college professor :: استاذة جامعية
(6) visiting professor :: أستاذ زائر
(7) full professor :: بروفيسور
(8) professor assistant :: أستاذ مساعد
(9) law professor :: أستاذ القانون
1. prof ::
2. tenured faculty member ::
عضو هيئة التدريس مثبت
3. dean ::
5. instructor ::
7. doctor ::
8. scholar ::
9. academic ::
professor, professors, professorship, professorships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Professor Proton fans,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
Yeah, and my eighth favorite
episode of Professor Proton
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
Hello, Professor Hoskins.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
that being on
the Professor Proton show
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Uh, Professor Hawking,
if you just give us one second,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Arabic Dictionary: professor
Meaning and definitions of professor, translation in Arabic
language for professor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of professor in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'professor'
What professor means in Arabic, professor meaning
in Arabic, professor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of professor in Arabic language.