إجراء, إجراءات, عملية, طريقة, أسلوب, دعوى, نهج تقليدي
Noun(1) a particular course of action intended to achieve a result(2) a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work(3) a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program(4) a mode of conducting legal and parliamentary proceedings
(1) Laparoscopic splenectomy is the procedure of choice for removing a normal sized spleen.(2) parliamentary procedure(3) The challenge then would be to find a procedure suitable for each surgical specialty.(4) Refractive eye surgery is a surgical procedure to change the way your eye refracts light.(5) the standard procedure for informing new employees about conditions of work(6) Because it is part of a clinical trial, the only cost for the procedure is operating rooms costs.(7) rules of procedure(8) It is a surgical procedure requiring general anesthesia and the use of an operating room.(9) the procedure is carried out under general anesthesia(10) The official procedure for dealing with issues through the venue manager was largely bypassed.(11) He said the county had established a procedure and method of dealing with such incidents.(12) the procedure is carried out under general anaesthetic(13) The entire surgical procedure was carried out under xylocane and light ether anaesthesia.(14) Mr Marshall, who suffered a heart attack six years ago, needed the procedure after a series of angina attacks.(15) The official procedures , it seems, often work against our better interests.(16) In this manner we ensure our procedures are both acceptable and effective.
(1) stored procedure :: الإجراء المخزن
(2) surgical procedure :: عملية جراحية
(3) grievance procedure :: إجراءات التظلم
(4) remote procedure call :: إجراء اتصال عن بعد
(5) application procedure :: إجراءات التقديم
(6) sampling procedure :: عملية أخذ العينات
(7) rules of procedure :: النظام الداخلي
(8) legal procedure :: الإجراء القانوني
(9) general procedure :: الإجراء العام
(10) inspection procedure :: إجراءات التفتيش
1. course of action ::
2. operation ::
3. process ::
4. subprogram ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- It's standard PROCEDURE. No one...
- Okay. All right, listen.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
There's a PROCEDURE
you need to follow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
...but that isn't even the correct PROCEDURE
for a cootie shot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I found the PROCEDURE
in the study of rare diseases
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
the usual PROCEDURE is to do a sweep.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: procedure
Meaning and definitions of procedure, translation in Arabic
language for procedure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of procedure in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'procedure'
What procedure means in Arabic, procedure meaning
in Arabic, procedure
definition, examples and pronunciation
of procedure in Arabic language.