حضور, وجود, حضرة, مثول, طلعة, مشاركة
Noun(1) the state of being present; current existence(2) the immediate proximity of someone or something(3) an invisible spiritual being felt to be nearby(4) the impression that something is present(5) dignified manner or conduct(6) the act of being present
(1) an online presence(2) He's got a real physical presence - his chest is puffed up and it feels like he's taking up too much space.(3) The constable said that he found Mr Bibby to be " quite threatening just by his mere physical presence ".(4) the monks became aware of a strange presence(5) The vertebrates are characterized by the presence of a bony skeleton and a brain.(6) his presence is most welcome(7) Arriving in Tripoli on 12 February 1941, he made his presence felt immediately.(8) We would feel uneasy in the presence of someone who knew our inmost thoughts.(9) From one of these old men, whose name is not mentioned here, I received the sense of having been in the presence of evil.(10) The crowd responded with applause suitably thunderous for a woman with such commanding stage presence .(11) This will ensure that a high visibility policing presence will be maintained in such areas as Shipley East.(12) We've been putting pressure on the Government to increase the Garda presence on our roads.(13) Richard was not a big man but his presence was overwhelming(14) Alexander has a real earthy solid presence which balances Carlos's classical technique.(15) He said that provided a police presence was maintained in the centre, the project could be beneficial.(16) he has an immense presence
(1) in the presence of :: في حضور
(2) presence of mind :: حضور الذهن
(3) your presence :: وجودكم
(4) in the presence :: في وجود
(5) presence or absence :: وجود أو غياب
(6) in presence :: في وجود
(7) in presence of :: في وجود
(8) divine presence :: وجود إلهي
(9) police presence :: وجود الشرطة
1. existence ::
2. attendance ::
3. aura ::
4. ghost ::
5. front ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But my PRESENCE here responds
only to the government’s wish
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
I felt his PRESENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
in the PRESENCE of the gods,
do you swear that your brother is innocent
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
I don't know if your PRESENCE by her side
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
So, should we acknowledge
my PRESENCE now?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Arabic Dictionary: presence
Meaning and definitions of presence, translation in Arabic
language for presence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of presence in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'presence'
What presence means in Arabic, presence meaning
in Arabic, presence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of presence in Arabic language.