إعداد, الإعداد, تحضير, تجهيز, استعداد, تنظيم
Noun(1) the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose(2) a substance prepared according to a formula(3) the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening(4) the state of having been made ready or prepared for use or action (especially military action(5) (music(6) activity leading to skilled behavior(7) preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home(8) the act of preparing something (as food
(1) a microscope preparation(2) At least 80 Indonesian workers were currently undergoing training in Japan in preparation for the opening of the new plants.(3) It was soon learnt that members of the protective services were conducting a drill in preparation for any unrest inside the prison.(4) In Western medicine, a hormone preparation must be injected because of the concern for the change in its properties if it is passed through the digestive tract.(5) the preparation of a draft contract(6) The pestle is basic to the preparation of foods and medicines.(7) Throughout much of Turkey, wedding soup, a preparation of lamb meat with bone, egg, lemon juice, flour, butter, and red pepper, is served at wedding celebrations.(8) With more than 350 hours of training in preparation for his climb, he estimates the expedition will cost him more than Ôö¼├║3,000.(9) One or two subject-matter experts, within the company, would continue the leader training process in preparation for upcoming cycles.(10) This research is considered crucial in preparation for sending humans to Mars.(11) In preparation for the fresco process, the wonderboard should be moistened under running water and allowed to sit, rough side up, in the sink.(12) In other football news, two junior national teams are currently undergoing training in preparation for regional competitions scheduled for later this year.(13) the project is in preparation(14) Indeed, it might be argued that the state of the marriage is summed up in contrasting scenes relating to the preparation or consumption of food.(15) A tangled mess of instruments often takes an inordinate amount of time to sort out in preparation for processing.(16) We will soon be ready to commence our outdoor training in preparation for the Ladies Mini-Marathon.
(1) in preparation :: قيد التحضير
(2) preparation time :: وقت التحضير
(3) in preparation for :: استعدادا ل
(4) data preparation :: إعداد البيانات
(5) budget preparation :: إعداد الميزانية
3. instruction ::
4. mixture ::
5. training ::
6. homework ::
7. planning ::
8. formulation ::
10. readiness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to a stop in PREPARATION
for a left-hand turn. Okay.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Arabic Dictionary: preparation
Meaning and definitions of preparation, translation in Arabic
language for preparation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of preparation in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'preparation'
What preparation means in Arabic, preparation meaning
in Arabic, preparation
definition, examples and pronunciation
of preparation in Arabic language.