منع, عاق, أبعد, استبعد, أزال, جعله مستحيلا, تفادى
Verb(1) keep from happening or arising; make impossible(2) make impossible, especially beforehand
(1) his difficulties preclude him from leading a normal life(2) The rules of judicial ethics preclude him from commenting publicly on pending or impending litigation or participating in politics, as by endorsing candidates.(3) This being so I do not think the rules preclude the court from allowing the landlords' intervention.(4) A rider must be visible at all times in order to preclude collisions from happening.(5) Ethel Merman was said to have given one of the all-time classic performances when she played Mama Rose in Gypsy, but that didn't preclude Angela Lansbury from doing a version that many preferred.(6) They did not preclude national rules to control television advertising designed to protect consumers.(7) Lack of government initiative and low literacy rates preclude effective prevention programmes.(8) There are other statutory rules which will preclude a successful claim for infringement of a right under civil law.(9) The attorney general's filed affidavits that preclude us from ever seeing them.(10) In the run up to the recent publication of its results, the bank was precluded from buying shares under stock exchange rules.(11) I have the sense that while this is at the top of the list, they're not precluding any other avenues right now.(12) Of course, clauses exist that require pilots to report any conditions that would preclude them from safe flying, but the same is true with driving.(13) The enormity of the issues seems to be precluding a more thoughtful approach and use of local resources.(14) As a Catholic, she was looked upon with suspicion by the government and the people of England - a situation that precluded her from being at her husband's side during his coronation.(15) In these circumstances, it is unnecessary to consider the wider questions about preclusion which were dealt with in the Minister's submissions.(16) It precludes the close scrutiny needed to understand and prevent abuse.
(1) high precision :: دقة عالية
(2) double precision :: دقة مزدوجة
(3) single precision :: الدقة واحد
(4) precision work :: العمل الدقة
Tags for the entry 'preclude'
What preclude means in Arabic, preclude meaning
in Arabic, preclude
definition, examples and pronunciation
of preclude in Arabic language.