فقير, مسكين, رديء, بائس, ضعيف المستوى, محتاج, نحيل, زهيد, عادي, سقيم, معاني, عاجز, معوز, في حالة متدهورة, حقير, غير كافئفقير
Noun(1) people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group
Adjective(1) deserving or inciting pity(2) having little money or few possessions(3) characterized by or indicating poverty(4) lacking in quality or substances(5) of insufficient quantity to meet a need
(1) Bedfordshire was rated weak by Government inspectors last year and poor at its previous inspection.(2) Tarleton says he lives poor for political reasons: he doesn't pay income tax.(3) And similar reasons are why abortion and childcare haven't penetrated this Far East in a very poor area of the world.(4) Pity poor Kenneth Welsh, with the weaselly demeanor only a mother could love.(5) she retired because of poor eyesight(6) And I couldn't help but pity the poor chap who finds himself grappling with one of these after a night out on the sauce with his hot date.(7) Should Munster lose, pity the poor man who moved the game to the capital purely for financial reasons.(8) Our first impressions were that it seemed a very run-down and poor city with an abundance of homeless people.(9) The reforms would widen the gap between rich and poor , creating a society of haves and have-nots.(10) we were very poor(11) After retirement, he is still serving the society, especially the poor .(12) She lives in housing for poor seniors and cannot afford to repair her own vehicle, which she says broke down four years ago.(13) The instruments trudge along at a snail's pace and the recording quality is poor at best.(14) Whether a place is poor or well-off depends not on the size of the town government building.(15) Pity those poor residents who put up with those conditions on a daily basis!(16) The place was poor beyond the conceptions of a privileged 21 st-century Westerner.
(1) poor baby :: طفل مسكين
(2) poor thing :: يال المسكين
(3) very poor :: فقير جدا
(4) the poor :: الفقير
(5) poor people :: اناس فقراء
(6) poor man :: رجل فقير
(7) poor girl :: فتاة فقيرة
(8) poor boy :: ولد فقير
(9) poor health :: حالة صحية سيئة
(10) poor performance :: أداء سيء
1. poverty-stricken ::
في حالة بؤس
2. substandard ::
دون المستوى المطلوب
3. meager ::
4. unproductive ::
5. deficient in ::
6. unfortunate ::
7. short ::
8. pathetic ::
9. poor people ::
1. affluent ::
2. fat ::
3. flush ::
4. rich ::
poor, poorer, poorest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You POOR, POOR thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
and his POOR son...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
The rich, the POOR, we were all there.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
He knocked the POOR kid unconscious
last time they were alone.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
English to Arabic Dictionary: poor
Meaning and definitions of poor, translation in Arabic
language for poor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poor in Arabic and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'poor'
What poor means in Arabic, poor meaning
in Arabic, poor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of poor in Arabic language.